Roe v Wade

Gforcetrivers

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2016
Burkesville
As I understand it, Roe was decided on a citizen’s Right to Privacy, in this case privacy between a woman and her Dr.
Yup that's a good one. I can have my doctor kill my wife and it's private and I can have as many guns as I want of any kind because its private. I can make money and not pay taxes because its private. Privacy is good!

RLWEBB

12 pointer
Nov 30, 2005
Staffordsville, KY
Yup that's a good one. I can have my doctor kill my wife and it's private and I can have as many guns as I want of any kind because its private. I can make money and not pay taxes because its private. Privacy is good!
They can PRIVATELY go to another state and kill their baby in PRIVATE if they wish. Of course the baby will know but who cares right?

Brit's and Birds

10 pointer
Nov 24, 2008
Oldham County
Sorry ds, but as usual you’re intellectually dishonest with a false equivalency post.

Of course, considering the red team got this “win” through deceit, LYING is SOP for you guys.

You do not possess the moral high ground on this ruling.
Please tell me you are not supporting the murder of unborn babies while claiming moral superiority. That may be one of the most F'ed up claims I have ever heard. But given the person making the claim, it does not really surprise me.

“The Constitution does not prohibit the citizens of each State from regulating or prohibiting abortion. Roe and Casey arrogated that authority. We now overrule those decisions and return that authority to the people and their elected representatives....”

It’s so cliche here lol, but if you can’t get behind the above you’re most assuredly a Constitution hating Commie loving SOB.

High Rack

12 pointer
Dec 21, 2009
in the hills
It has been a great week for this country and the Constitution as written and those appointed to oversee it. We have inched our way out of the hole we have been in for 18 months, and there still more to come from SCOTUS in the next week. I hear the quote of the day about the justices lying, which one just needs to laugh at these people and move on watching out for the wet floor as the tears flow. Trump said this would happen as it did just as he predicted.....Now lets see how they handle the immigration issue.

GG, holding Garland back from being on the Court was the best move ever made by a politician, that cuck like his prez could not find his way out of a wet bag, like Brandon, he needs to go and soon. Is it Nov yet?

grouseguy

12 pointer
Dec 9, 2001
Phillips, WI / Grayson, KY
Please tell me you are not supporting the murder of unborn babies while claiming moral superiority. That may be one of the most F'ed up claims I have ever heard. But given the person making the claim, it does not really surprise me.
I absolutely claim moral high ground to anyone forcing a child to be born into a situation where it’s not wanted and can’t/won’t be taken care of financially or emotionally.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
I absolutely claim moral high ground to anyone forcing a child to be born into a situation where it’s not wanted and can’t/won’t be taken care of financially or emotionally.
You are a savage animal….but that’s not fair to animals. You are no different than a bacterial scourge upon humanity. You are disgusting. Filth. The absolute lowest form of life. The obnoxious minority like you can’t be extinguished fast enough. Actual producers and people of worth are sick and tired of your dead weight and your vile beliefs. Seriously bud….you are evil and will pay for your stupidity throughout eternity. Good luck with that. I will try to pray for you because you most certainly need it.

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
So what if a mom has a baby then decided it’s not wanted or can’t/won’t be taken care of financially or emotionally? Would it be taking the moral high ground to snuff that child’s life. I mean… wouldn’t it be best for them both in your world?

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.

U.S. Rep. Asks Why Multiple Pallets of Bricks Were Left Out in Downtown D.C​

VIDEO: Supreme Court Protesters Chant ‘America Was Never Great’, Shout ‘Hail Satan’​

Last edited:

bigbonner

12 pointer
Aug 5, 2015
There is always Mexico. doctors there will do anything for money.
I am not for abortion, but I do question myself when it comes to this.
Lets say the farther, brother or Uncle Billy Bob raped and knocked up your 15 year old daughter
Lets say your wife gets raped and knocked up in your yard by some dude down the street .
What would you do if this happened to you?

Latest posts