Roe v Wade

yote hunter

12 pointer
Oct 30, 2004
bullitt county
So I guess all of you are for free universal Maternity care, preschool

Your right, very little will change. Women will still get abortions, just not safe ones.. Science will prevail and abortion pills will be able to be ordered via mail. Maybe some good will come out of this and oral abortion will be more available and may end up being safer for women.
I am sure Hitler didnt consider himself evil either.

With zero input from the human being about to get chopped to bits and sucked up like trash you sick sob.
1E60071D-62CC-40A6-9C37-0BC47CFDF5D8.jpeg

Strutter

Cyber-Hunter
Dec 9, 2001
USA.

Your right, very little will change. Women will still get abortions, just not safe ones.. Science will prevail and abortion pills will be able to be ordered via mail. Maybe some good will come out of this and oral abortion will be more available and may end up being safer for women.
Maybe if they went the oral route in the first place, abortion wouldn't be a problem. Just sayin,

grouseguy

12 pointer
Dec 9, 2001
Phillips, WI / Grayson, KY
Sorry ds, but as usual you’re intellectually dishonest with a false equivalency post.

Of course, considering the red team got this “win” through deceit, LYING is SOP for you guys.

You do not possess the moral high ground on this ruling.

wv67

12 pointer
Dec 19, 2017
Southern wva
Trump I’m sure has a lot of liars on his team but let’s not throw stones inside a glass house Biden and all the other life long politicians have been caught in more lies than Trump can invent that’s a fact …. And Trump has pointed out and proven more of their lies than they have of his .. ( I’m not a Trumper ) just stating the obvious Far as abortion goes is it that bad that a child is saved there are a lot of options to fix the foreseen problems of the leaches having babies or addicts etc all can be fixed easily in several ways The one’s crying about it in the high seats have something to lose in a form of profits not rights of women don’t think for a second anything they do is for anyone that’s a citizen in this country , money and power that’s all that matter period

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
Sorry ds, but as usual you’re intellectually dishonest with a false equivalency post.

Of course, considering the red team got this “win” through deceit, LYING is SOP for you guys.

You do not possess the moral high ground on this ruling.
I believe putting more power (and $$$) back to the states and far less in the federal gov can save our country from the brink. Both sides can worry less about the other shoving agendas down each other’s throats via the federal gov. We can have our cake and eat it too. In that regard its a step in the right direction, for both sides.

RLWEBB

12 pointer
Nov 30, 2005
Staffordsville, KY

Health departments and women’s clinics already provide those services free of charge or on a sliding scale based on income. Those who qualify get medical cards, WIC benefits, and SNAP (food stamps). There’s literally thousands of adoption agencies (state and private) that will hook up women wishing to give up their infant to families or individuals who want the child. Agreements can be signed as soon as the woman finds out she’s pregnant. Those adoptive parents will take the child home directly from the hospital. Your statement is bull$&@/ and you know it. So what else you got? Edit to add: Planned Parenthood can still provide all their services as well EXCEPT baby killing.

Latest posts