Roe v Wade

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
You mean like an insurrection, Marxine? How about charging her just like the J6 people?

Maxine Waters: “To Hell With the Supreme Court, We Will Defy Them”​

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
So I guess all of you are for free universal Maternity care, preschool
Very little will change though. It’s just giving the power to the states and most, if not all, will still allow abortion in some form. Legalized murder is too entrenched in our society to see it outlawed.
Your right, very little will change. Women will still get abortions, just not safe ones.. Science will prevail and abortion pills will be able to be ordered via mail. Maybe some good will come out of this and oral abortion will be more available and may end up being safer for women.

muddhunter

12 pointer
Oct 18, 2005
louisville

Your right, very little will change. Women will still get abortions, just not safe ones.. Science will prevail and abortion pills will be able to be ordered via mail. Maybe some good will come out of this and oral abortion will be more available and may end up being safer for women.
Good point. Better to kill them than have some struggles early in life. 👍

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG

Banning guns will stop gun violence, but banning abortions will not stop abortions. Got it.

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.

Why does everyone want something for free ? You guys are so afraid of personal responsibility. There are already many programs to help low income people with doctors, food, housing….

Abortion will not return to alleys. There will continue to be abortion readily available in the same manner as always. There will always be a supply of doctors to kill the innocent.

Abortion pills are already available for anyone. Birth control is readily accessible as well.

Are you happy your mom didn’t abort you? Isn’t it nice that you got the opportunity to love, work, enjoy life, and maybe make a contribution to humanity or just a few people in your inner circle. Why do you think it’s a victory to take that from someone?

grouseguy

12 pointer
Dec 9, 2001
Phillips, WI / Grayson, KY
Once again, the red team went with LIES to get what they want.

McConnell hypocritically denied Garland a vote, while using the exact opposite argument to allow a vote on Barrett … plus all 3 of the Trump justices LIED to the Senate in order to get confirmed only to show their true colors at the first opportunity.

However, I guess it makes sense that a LIAR like Trump would nominate other LIARS, who are supported by a whole party made up of LIARS standing on a foundation of THE BIG LIE.

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.

McConnell hypocritically denied Garland a vote, while using the exact opposite argument to allow a vote on Barrett … plus all 3 of the Trump justices LIED to the Senate in order to get confirmed only to show their true colors at the first opportunity.

However, I guess it makes sense that a LIAR like Trump would nominate other LIARS, who are supported by a whole party made up of LIARS standing on a foundation of THE BIG LIE.
Snowflake

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky

For someone who dislikes liars, it's interesting to see how you call liars your friends. How many times was Duster caught in lies on here?

chadwimc

12 pointer
Oct 29, 2004
Earth
trump1.jpg
trump2.jpg

DH13

12 pointer
Jan 13, 2012
Shelby county
Im against abortions but not all. I know 2 women who had to have them because of issues. Medical Rape or incest should be exemted from being illegal. But just have an abortion for the inconvienance of getting pregnant isnt right. Bitrh control is alvalible condome both are given out free at health depts.

Here is what said about it today. How he sees it.

Trump has told people repeatedly that he believes it will be “bad for Republicans.”

The decision, Trump has told friends and advisers, will anger suburban women, a group who helped tilt the 2020 presidential race to Joe Biden, and will lead to a backlash against Republicans in the November midterm elections.

Latest posts