Roe v Wade

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
What about the outrageously stupid people posting in this thread? Should we just kill them too? Do people like you no longer have a right to life?
the thing is man is that there are young girls giving birth from family incest and rape, as young as 11 years old. You imagine giving birth at age 11? going through the pain of birth and also re living the trauma of being raped. This happens all the time and these women seek help at these clinics to end their pregnancies. Some of them are too young to be on birth control and it wasn't their choice to be raped, they are just being girls. It's not murder. It is considered a medical procedure because you need a clean and sterile field when you do gynecological procedures to prevent infections and sometimes you have blood lose that needs to be monitored.

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
I try not to comment much on the politics forum. Maybe hit a “like” from time to time. But abortion to the death penalty to soldiers, a bit of a stretch. It seems pretty simple. The Supreme Court gave rights back to the states. I don’t see this “stopping” abortion and our population exploding. People travel for medical procedures all the time. My wife and I had little money yet wanted a child bad enough that we found a way to adopt and had to travel to Texas multiple times to make it happen. If someone wants to abort bad enough they’ll find a way to travel to make it happen. I’m pro-life but I said time and time again that I was tired of hearing abortion come up as an issue during the election season. I’ll admit I am surprised by the ruling. However, if abortion has to be legal, then this is the way it should be. Same with gay marriage. States rights. And by the way… I want cheaper gas!

Last edited:

Winchester94

6 pointer
Mar 21, 2016
the thing is man is that there are young girls giving birth from family incest and rape, as young as 11 years old. You imagine giving birth at age 11? going through the pain of birth and also re living the trauma of being raped. This happens all the time and these women seek help at these clinics to end their pregnancies. Some of them are too young to be on birth control and it wasn't their choice to be raped, they are just being girls. It's not murder. It is considered a medical procedure because you need a clean and sterile field when you do gynecological procedures to prevent infections and sometimes you have blood lose that needs to be monitored.
I think the sorry s o b who who rapes those young girls should get the death penalty. You kill a few of them. Then others would think twice.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Isn't that scenario a very very small percentage?

If that were the only scenario it there would be NO debate going on.

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
Isn't that scenario a very very small percentage?

If that were the only scenario it there would be NO debate going on.
That's a borrowed story from a Kentucky maternity nurse, the girl got raped by her brother. Yes that stuff happens all the time. I have no idea what percentage, I doubt it gets reported at the clinics. Some states, like Arkansas, will not allow exceptions in the cases of rape or incest.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
That's a borrowed story from a Kentucky maternity nurse, the girl got raped by her brother. Yes that stuff happens all the time. I have no idea what percentage, I doubt it gets reported at the clinics. Some states, like Arkansas, will not allow exceptions in the cases of rape or incest.
Maybe true but these scenarios are not on the minds of the protesters. Most of them think incest is a new flavored water.

riverboss

12 pointer
Jan 26, 2009
northern ky
Take the young girls away from the liberal perverted family's would stop 95% of that!

Brit's and Birds

10 pointer
Nov 24, 2008
Oldham County
If abortion is murder then so is the Death penalty. With this logic every soldier that have killed is a murderer, every executioner is a murderer.
I say lets compromise here then. Abortion and the death penalty are both 100% allowed when person being aborted/receiving the death penalty committed murder first. I am totally on board with that! I am even ok with taxpayer money funding each and every one of those abortions!

I think we should ban the death penalty if it’s not going to be equally enforced. We have people in my county who have killed and got out in less than 10 years and some serving life for same. You either have to execute everybody for 1st degree murder or nobody, I’d be ok with either but pick one. Having money should never get you a better criminal defense.

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
If you would take 5 minutes to READ THE LAW you would find out ost states ALLOW for abortion in Rape and incest. I guess that's too hard for you.

Latest posts