Roe v Wade

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
I believe killing a human being with a heartbeat is murder. And I really don't think it's just a belief, it's fact.

And for the record, laws are established by commonly-held beliefs. Someone could say I don't think incest, stealing, murder is wrong. Those are my beliefs so I can do what I want.

See how ludicrous your argument is?

Last edited:

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
This is fantasy. Abortions have always existed and will.

The only one lacking any common sense or rationale is someone dumb enough to make an easily debunked statement like yours. All of it was trash and if you take a minute to think how unbelievable it is what you said you’d delete it.
You stll do not get it do you??? Seems like you cant.

The Supreme Court DID NOT outlaw abortion. They ruled on Dobbs v. Jackson. The state of Mississippi asked the Supreme Court to strike down a lower court ruling that stopped the 15-week abortion ban from taking place. That's ALL.

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
This is an example of the “Christian Taliban” I’m talking about. People who believe in one religion over government or society. Pushing your religious beliefs on the others trying to force them to fit in your lifestyle or face the punishment. Some people are going to get put in jail because of the religious looneys.

I get it you Christians dont like it, but some people get abortions.

I don’t ask you to spin tires in a field then throw a Molotov into a fire pit to light it while chugging beers. That’s what I like to do.

If you have your beliefs and want to practice them, go for it. Just don’t EXPECT others too.

Where did anybody push it ON YOU????????

YOU
are the one PUSHING his beliefs on others. Go read YOUR posts in this and other treads.

If Biden can get it you should be able to.

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
This is fantasy. Abortions have always existed and will.

The only one lacking any common sense or rationale is someone dumb enough to make an easily debunked statement like yours. All of it was trash and if you take a minute to think how unbelievable it is what you said you’d delete it.
So has murder. Does that mean we take it as some grand tradition and celebrate it with a good purge ?

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Yeah, the supreme court did eliminated the constitutional right to obtain an abortion. Kinda scary that we are losing rights under this supreme court.
There never was a “constitutional right” to abortion you dope. That’s the entire point. Try to keep up stoopie.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
The 5th and 14th Amendments. Due process clause.
Writing for the majority opinion in Roe v. Wade, Justice Harry Blackmun said that the court held a woman’s right to an abortion was implicit in the right to privacy protected under the 14th Amendment.
I'm not a lawyer, but I do believe these are the constitutional Amendments that were used in the case to deem it a constitutional right. I know it is not written as an actual right in the constitution but it is a right to privacy protected under the 14th.
You are correct. You are not a lawyer. You don’t posses the aptitude. Under no circumstances could a rational person draw the evil conclusion that those idiots foisted upon the American public. There is a reason this was kicked back to the states dummy. The law requires it.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
This is an example of the “Christian Taliban” I’m talking about. People who believe in one religion over government or society. Pushing your religious beliefs on the others trying to force them to fit in your lifestyle or face the punishment. Some people are going to get put in jail because of the religious looneys.

I get it you Christians dont like it, but some people get abortions.

I don’t ask you to spin tires in a field then throw a Molotov into a fire pit to light it while chugging beers. That’s what I like to do.

If you have your beliefs and want to practice them, go for it. Just don’t EXPECT others too.
The only response to this abject stupidity is……derrrrrrrrp!!

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
This doesn’t have a damn thing to do with religion to me, I haven’t been a practicing Christian in 20 years. This is about decency, right and wrong and murder. Period.
Not one person has made a religious based argument that I have seen. We call it evil….because it is. Just the same as slavery and communism. This isn’t hard, but we are responding to idiots that unfortunately live in our state.

Buzzy

8 pointer
Oct 15, 2013
I believe killing a human being with a heartbeat is murder. And I really don't think it's just a belief, it's fact.

And for the record, laws are established by commonly-held beliefs. Someone could say I don't think incest, stealing, murder is wrong. Those are my beliefs so I can do what I want.

See how ludicrous your argument is?
Which of those is a medical procedure?

You’ve gotta love the way the Pope just blew off the archbishop of San Francisco who said she couldn’t take holy communion. Evil is everywhere, even your Church.

Last edited:

Latest posts