12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
1656442591645.png

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
Show us where it is a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT.

Abortion is NOT listed in the Constitution. ANYTHING not listed in the US Constitution is up to the STATES and abortion falls under that. That's what the Supreme Court did.
The 5th and 14th Amendments. Due process clause.
Writing for the majority opinion in Roe v. Wade, Justice Harry Blackmun said that the court held a woman’s right to an abortion was implicit in the right to privacy protected under the 14th Amendment.
I'm not a lawyer, but I do believe these are the constitutional Amendments that were used in the case to deem it a constitutional right. I know it is not written as an actual right in the constitution but it is a right to privacy protected under the 14th.

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
Here’s some sane and rational people for you. Imagine a serious subject like the taking of human lives and turning it into this. We are quickly devolving into a 3rd world shithole and I’ll let you guess what culture overtaking the nation’s youth is the common denominator among 3rd world shitholes around the planet. Animals.

See now im gonna go ahead and switch my vote to allowing those ladies to keep having abortions

See now im gonna go ahead and switch my vote to allowing those ladies to keep having abortions

The dregs of society, the thugs, morons, drug addicts, cradle to grave teet suckers are spawning illegitimate children like crazy while the responsible members mostly limit their offspring. We’re losing the war of pure numbers to trash.

High Rack

12 pointer
Dec 21, 2009
in the hills
Writing for the majority opinion in Roe v. Wade, Justice Harry Blackmun said that the court held a woman’s right to an abortion was implicit in the right to privacy protected under the 14th Amendment.
I'm not a lawyer, but I do believe these are the constitutional Amendments that were used in the case to deem it a constitutional right. I know it is not written as an actual right in the constitution but it is a right to privacy protected under the 14th.
No Sir, this was a 10th Amendment decision and nothing more. You libtards get you panties bunched every time you do not get your way, then when one reasons with you kind you change the game and start with a different excuse every time. A right to privacy has nothing to do with abortion, that was a feel good decision that those on the Court at the time did not want to touch, so they caved, now that this Court will follow the Constitution you whiners do nothing but cry, cuz the men in black won't conform.

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
Its Reproductive rights man. Its Women's choice. You can call it murdering babies, but the overwhelming majority of Americans and the rest of the civilized world will call it what it is: Women's REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS that were taken away by this crazy rogue court.
Reproductive rights means the right to reproduce. Our own government forced some people, they deemed not worthy of reproducing, to get abortions and sterilized against their will. To take their right to have children is taking someone's reproductive right. To voluntarily terminate their pregnancy for convenience is nothing more than murder and the taking of a life. That is not a right!

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
LOL!!!!

Ruth Ginsburg said, “My criticism of Roe is that it seemed to have stopped the momentum on the side of change,” Ginsburg said. She would’ve preferred that abortion rights be secured more gradually, in a process that included state legislatures and the courts, she added. Ginsburg also was troubled that the focus on Roe was on a right to privacy, rather than women’s rights.

Does your right to privacy give the doctors the right to cut your heart out while you are alive and not ever the law and courts need to know it????

Abortion is NOT listed in the Constitution. So it goes to the States.

The Constitution lists HOW to put it in the Constitution. The democrats had 50 years to do it but NEVER DID, nor did they EVER TRY!!!!! Had they done that we would not be talking about it here.

Buzzy

8 pointer
Oct 15, 2013
The dregs of society, the thugs, morons, drug addicts, cradle to grave teet suckers are spawning illegitimate children like crazy while the responsible members mostly limit their offspring. We’re losing the war of pure numbers to trash.
The comedic value of this comment in this specific thread is off the charts.

Especially relating to my first comment in this thread

Buzzy

8 pointer
Oct 15, 2013
Good point, see, back in the 30's all the way into the 80's people had this thing called personal responsibility, you screw up, you deal with the outcome, you get Sally pregnate, you take care of that kid. I get some people don't need to be livin, we see it everyday from biden on down, and yea, some people don't need kids, but that does not give anyone the right to kill them just because they can, and Trump made that very clear before he was elected, and here we are, he saved a bunch of babies, and at least started making people think before they act cuz that may have a life changing consequence that is no longer easy to get rid of. You people can shit and piss your pants all day long, you can't change a thing but run off at the mouth as you can't see the forest from the trees, at least back in the 30's people had good common sense, you just keep showing blatant stupidity.
This is fantasy. Abortions have always existed and will.

The only one lacking any common sense or rationale is someone dumb enough to make an easily debunked statement like yours. All of it was trash and if you take a minute to think how unbelievable it is what you said you’d delete it.

Buzzy

8 pointer
Oct 15, 2013
This is an example of the “Christian Taliban” I’m talking about. People who believe in one religion over government or society. Pushing your religious beliefs on the others trying to force them to fit in your lifestyle or face the punishment. Some people are going to get put in jail because of the religious looneys.

I get it you Christians dont like it, but some people get abortions.

I don’t ask you to spin tires in a field then throw a Molotov into a fire pit to light it while chugging beers. That’s what I like to do.

If you have your beliefs and want to practice them, go for it. Just don’t EXPECT others too.

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Guarding my lovely bluebirds
This is an example of the “Christian Taliban” I’m talking about. People who believe in one religion over government or society. Pushing your religious beliefs on the others trying to force them to fit in your lifestyle or face the punishment. Some people are going to get put in jail because of the religious looneys.

I get it you Christians dont like it, but some people get abortions.

I don’t ask you to spin tires in a field then throw a Molotov into a fire pit to light it while chugging beers. That’s what I like to do.

If you have your beliefs and want to practice them, go for it. Just don’t EXPECT others too.

Your oversensitivity to an image fails to negate the fact that I have not lost any reproductive rights as a woman.

Latest posts