Roe v Wade

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
Great pointe, black people are disproportionately poor. 1 in 4 is not misleading, those are the statistics. Odds are some one on this very thread is responsible for an abortion.
It is misleading.

Also, the founder of Planned Parenthood first set it up to keep the black population in check.

As for them being "disproportionately poor", that's the SAME EXCUSE Hilter used in "Vernichtung Lebenswelten Lebens". Those people were a "financial burden" on the State.

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
Huh? I didn't think these dimwits knew what a woman was?? However, I think Kummela and the rest of her ilk came from a test tube out of a clown college lab.

1656434461800.png

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
There is nothing wrong with making fun of fat, liberal women, they deserve it more times than not. Fact.

It's not a "women's rights" situation, as the left has continually framed it. It takes both male and female, as all are aware, unless just stupid or referring to Mary, the ONLY exception. We have the right to choose when to reproduce and when not to reproduce. When that right is usurped, options other than murder exist and have always existed. Nothing has changed.
I can care less if you make fun of fat woke liberals.

The right to chose to reproduce is a women's right. Your right nothing has changed other than abortion is illegal in trigger states and is no longer offered now. The points I am making is that Kentucky will suffer being one of those states where it is illegal since it looks like a state that does not honor women's reproductive rights to end her pregnancy.

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Guarding my lovely bluebirds

The right to chose to reproduce is a women's right. Your right nothing has changed other than abortion is illegal in trigger states and is no longer offered now. The points I am making is that Kentucky will suffer being one of those states where it is illegal since it looks like a state that does not honor women's reproductive rights to end her pregnancy.

Don't even try that stupidly coined phrase with me, Jack. It fails to wash. Men have just as much right to reproduce as women. Fact.

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
It is misleading.

Also, the founder of Planned Parenthood first set it up to keep the black population in check.

As for them being "disproportionately poor", that's the SAME EXCUSE Hilter used in "Vernichtung Lebenswelten Lebens". Those people were a "financial burden" on the State.
How is 1 in 4 women has had an abortion misleading?

Margaret Sanger did believe in Eugenics, in 1916. That's been a while ago.

Black people are disproportionately poor and do get abortions way more that white people and your going to see way more babies in those areas that will need our tax dollars to care for.

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
Yeah, the supreme court did eliminated the constitutional right to obtain an abortion. Kinda scary that we are losing rights under this supreme court.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.

I don't disagree that Kentucky may suffer if they have stricter rules. Time will tell.

However, the statement "The right to chose to reproduce is a woman's right" confuses me. Did someone say women can no longer reproduce? I must have missed that.

They can reproduce all they want. They just can't change their mind and kill the child.

wv67

12 pointer
Dec 19, 2017
Southern wva
Don’t matter how many has had abortions in the past , that’s done and over with , Now the states decide how many gonna keep having them no rights was violated , back and forth chit is for kids

Winchester94

6 pointer
Mar 21, 2016
How is 1 in 4 women has had an abortion misleading?

Margaret Sanger did believe in Eugenics, in 1916. That's been a while ago.

Black people are disproportionately poor and do get abortions way more that white people and your going to see way more babies in those areas that will need our tax dollars to care for.
If so many black women are killing babies. Black Lives Matter should step up, and put a stop to the killing.

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
I don't disagree that Kentucky may suffer if they have stricter rules. Time will tell.

However, the statement "The right to chose to reproduce is a woman's right" confuses me. Did someone say women can no longer reproduce? I must have missed that.

They can reproduce all they want. They just can't change their mind and kill the child.
They can reproduce all they want. It's the blank check to murder where I draw the line.

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
Yeah, the supreme court did eliminated the constitutional right to obtain an abortion. Kinda scary that we are losing rights under this supreme court.
Show us where it is a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT.

Abortion is NOT listed in the Constitution. ANYTHING not listed in the US Constitution is up to the STATES and abortion falls under that. That's what the Supreme Court did.