EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Guarding my lovely bluebirds
Rather than start a new topic I’ll just piggyback here and say to me anyway, this as big as RvW, perhaps bigger. it’s way past time to rein in the unelected alphabet bureaucracy in DC.

Fact
The usurping of authority by D.C. bureaucracies began with the New Deal in the 1930s, when an ambitious President Franklin D. Roosevelt led the way by creating the TVA, the WPA and a total of 69 other offices and executive branch agencies to do his bidding.

Winchester94

6 pointer
Mar 21, 2016
6AFEB017-58B6-4250-8360-2EA268C972D7.jpeg

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
The point I'm trying to make is the women who have abortions are not just the fat liberals y'all make fun of in your posts, lot's of republican women have had abortions in their lives and I guarantee you know someone who has had one they just haven't disclosed it to you. Lots of these women go on to have families after they finish school and are more financially secure to support a child. This is going to cause lots of problems for Kentucky and not just for women. This is going to affect major corporations relocating here and our University's ability to recruit students.

Dark Cloud

12 pointer
Aug 14, 2009
Lawrence Co.
Huh? I didn't think these dimwits knew what a woman was?? However, I think Kummela and the rest of her ilk came from a test tube out of a clown college lab.

How Inspiring: Harris Says She Thought About Roe v Wade Being Overturned 'As the Daughter of a Woman'​

Pretty good impression of Kamala
She does Kamala better than Kamala,looks a heck of lot better.

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Guarding my lovely bluebirds
The point I'm trying to make is the women who have abortions are not just the fat liberals y'all make fun of in your posts, lot's of republican women have had abortions in their lives and I guarantee you know someone who has had one they just haven't disclosed it to you. Lots of these women go on to have families after they finish school and are more financially secure to support a child. This is going to cause lots of problems for Kentucky and not just for women. This is going to affect major corporations relocating here and our University's ability to recruit students.

There is nothing wrong with making fun of fat, liberal women, they deserve it more times than not. Fact.

It's not a "women's rights" situation, as the left has continually framed it. It takes both male and female, as all are aware, unless just stupid or referring to Mary, the ONLY exception. We have the right to choose when to reproduce and when not to reproduce. When that right is usurped, options other than murder exist and have always existed. Nothing has changed.