Winchester94

6 pointer
Mar 21, 2016
50D76F45-B296-4733-AD55-B2D39956E176.jpeg

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
Once again, the red team went with LIES to get what they want.

McConnell hypocritically denied Garland a vote, while using the exact opposite argument to allow a vote on Barrett … plus all 3 of the Trump justices LIED to the Senate in order to get confirmed only to show their true colors at the first opportunity.

However, I guess it makes sense that a LIAR like Trump would nominate other LIARS, who are supported by a whole party made up of LIARS standing on a foundation of THE BIG LIE.
Where did they lie? Post em up, word for word.

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
No, they need employees to relocate to work for them. Its hard to recruit employees if your state has laws limiting gay rights and makes abortion illegal. 1 in 4 women have abortions, that's a lot of people. Universities are also going to have issues and are going to have to find ways around this for students.
Black women make up 7% of the population but have 40% of all abortions. So that 1 in 4 is misleading.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Once again, the red team went with LIES to get what they want.

McConnell hypocritically denied Garland a vote, while using the exact opposite argument to allow a vote on Barrett … plus all 3 of the Trump justices LIED to the Senate in order to get confirmed only to show their true colors at the first opportunity.

However, I guess it makes sense that a LIAR like Trump would nominate other LIARS, who are supported by a whole party made up of LIARS standing on a foundation of THE BIG LIE.
Do you mean liars like these?

Here’s some sane and rational people for you. Imagine a serious subject like the taking of human lives and turning it into this. We are quickly devolving into a 3rd world shithole and I’ll let you guess what culture overtaking the nation’s youth is the common denominator among 3rd world shitholes around the planet. Animals.

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
Black women make up 7% of the population but have 40% of all abortions. So that 1 in 4 is misleading.
Great pointe, black people are disproportionately poor. 1 in 4 is not misleading, those are the statistics. Odds are some one on this very thread is responsible for an abortion.

RLWEBB

12 pointer
Nov 30, 2005
Staffordsville, KY
Well, the Department of Commerce says that there were 166.6 million women in the USA in 2019 ( ). According to the CDC, there were 629,898 abortions in 2019.
(https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2022/06/24/what-the-data-says-about-abortion-in-the-u-s-2/).
Let’s round that up to 630K to simplify. So if we say that in 2019 630K women out of 166.6 million women had abortions, that’s .00378%. That’s a far cry from the 1/4 or 25% that’s being claimed.

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
Huh? I didn't think these dimwits knew what a woman was?? However, I think Kummela and the rest of her ilk came from a test tube out of a clown college lab.

How Inspiring: Harris Says She Thought About Roe v Wade Being Overturned 'As the Daughter of a Woman'​

Pretty good impression of Kamala

Last edited:

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Huh? I didn't these dimwits knew what a woman was?? However, I think Kummela and the rest of her ilk came from a test tube out of a clown college lab.

How Inspiring: Harris Says She Thought About Roe v Wade Being Overturned 'As the Daughter of a Woman'​

Pretty good impression of Kamala
She has her pegged!

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
Well, the Department of Commerce says that there were 166.6 million women in the USA in 2019 ( ). According to the CDC, there were 629,898 abortions in 2019.
(https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2022/06/24/what-the-data-says-about-abortion-in-the-u-s-2/).
Let’s round that up to 630K to simplify. So if we say that in 2019 630K women out of 166.6 million women had abortions, that’s .00378%. That’s a far cry from the 1/4 or 25% that’s being claimed.
Its 1 in 4 women (.24) have had an abortion in their lifetime, not in a single year. Very good article though. Crazy that %58 of abortions in 2019 were from women who never had one before. Thanks, good info.