Roe v Wade

RLWEBB

12 pointer
Nov 30, 2005
Staffordsville, KY
So let’s see here. Libs are anti gun, anti prayer, pro baby killing, pro teaching homosexual life styles to little kids, pro letting little kids decide to “change their birth sex” (not even scientifically possible but you all just ignore that), pro open borders, and anti law enforcement. Is that about right? What a great vision for a strong, vibrant society. What could possibly go wrong????

Meatstick

12 pointer
Oct 25, 2013
Washington County
So let’s see here. Libs are anti gun, anti prayer, pro baby killing, pro teaching homosexual life styles to little kids, pro letting little kids decide to “change their birth sex” (not even scientifically possible but you all just ignore that), pro open borders, and anti law enforcement. Is that about right? What a great vision for a strong, vibrant society. What could possibly go wrong????
There ain't a living liberal in current existence fit to breath air.
Change my mind.
Eff a liberal

predator1

12 pointer
Dec 25, 2008
Glasgow,Ky
This may be complex for you, but that does not make me the idiot. Majority of Americans are pro abortion. In your world view and in your home town it is more than likely not popular that is why the only abortion clinic was in Louisville. In the civilized world it is accepted. Not difficult.
Just to point out. The majority of Americans do not matter. It’s what the majority within a particular state that matter. The majority in Kentucky oppose abortion. The majority of California residents support. There are more people
I’m LA county than all of Kentucky if I recall correctly. So I reiterate, the majority of Americans are irrelevant. Especially since SCOTUS correctly ruled it is a state issue, not a federal issue.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
There ain't a living liberal in current existence fit to breath air.
Change my mind.
Eff a liberal
The only issue I have with your statement is that I do not consider these sheep liberals. They are communists. I have caught hell for saying that over the years…..but I’m right and more and more people are starting to see who these bastards really are.

Cornpile

12 pointer
Dec 1, 2006
Kornfield County,KY
Underlined red
10.jpg

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
This may be complex for you, but that does not make me the idiot. Majority of Americans are pro abortion. In your world view and in your home town it is more than likely not popular that is why the only abortion clinic was in Louisville. In the civilized world it is accepted. Not difficult.
Lol. Louisville is the benchmark of being civilized? The place that’s overrun with murders and drugs and homeless people are piled up begging for money? As Doc Holliday said about Tombstone….”very Cosmopolitan”

OLE RASPY

12 pointer
Sep 9, 2018
Barren county
Last edited:

Winchester94

6 pointer
Mar 21, 2016
If the liberals were half as smart as they think, they could figure out what causes pregnancy. Then they could prevent it, before it happens. I always a ounce of prevention, is worth more than a pound of cure.

Latest posts