Road Bridge Bowfishers Suck

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by huntingwildman, Jun 9, 2019.

1. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    heading out and will be there sometime Wednesday, picking up three bows tomorrow rigged out for bridge fishing if my guy got finished with them.

FOWLER2671 likes this.
  2. huntingwildman

huntingwildman 6 pointer

Feb 13, 2007
    Yeah, please do go to Marshall County, Lol...Dumbasses!

3. huntingwildman

huntingwildman 6 pointer

Feb 13, 2007
    Kentucky Statute KRS 150.360 paragraph #4 "No person shall discharge any firearm, BOW AND ARROW, crossbow, or any similar device, upon, over, or across any public roadway.

So who's stupid now, clown?

4. Strutter

Strutter Cyber-Hunter

Dec 9, 2001
    USA.
    I thought if a creek or stream could be floated it was legal to be on. If you were touching the bottom, you were trespassing. This is what I have been told in the past.

As far as the KRS above, it doesn't say you can't shoot the fish taking rig FROM the roadway.

5. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Post a link Einstein. What does it say about fishing tackle bozo? Those are hunting statutes. Since when is fishing considered hunting Crusty? Swing and a miss matlock

FOWLER2671 likes this.
  6. huntingwildman

huntingwildman 6 pointer

Feb 13, 2007
    Look it up yourself, any 8 year old kid can find it on the internet.

It's not just hunting, fishing is part of it too.

You can't legally discharge ANY weapon from any public roadway for ANY wildlife...The 150 statutes are clear on that.

Swing and connect Barney

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
  7. huntingwildman

huntingwildman 6 pointer

Feb 13, 2007
    What you describe are the rules on a navigable waterway...A private property owner on a non navigable waterway has almost complete control of the stream....You can't alter the streams flow, but you control what happens on the water and banks.

Also the statute reads that discharging any weapon upon a roadway is forbidden...That means FROM the roadway.

8. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I copied and pasted.....it’s no where to be found. I originally listed regulations directly from KDFW. You quickly dismissed that....which I find hilarious because that’s exactly what you were referring to. Again, those are hunting regulations and do not pertain to fishing, which is what we are talking about. You simply don’t get to make up verbiage and application of laws just to support your argument. Sorry it doesn’t work that way in the real world.

9. FOWLER2671

FOWLER2671 12 pointer

Sep 11, 2009
    Evicted from Aintry'
    So, Your wife run off with a boatless bridge Bowfishermen because his Shaft was Stiffer....? You certainly seem to have an axe to grind? You catch him sticking fish in a "protected area"?

hunt, Nock and 300winmag like this.
  10. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    my, my. This took a different turn, or was it a straight-away?

FOWLER2671 likes this.
  11. huntingwildman

huntingwildman 6 pointer

Feb 13, 2007
    Ed short shank, KRS 150.60 is nowhere to be found?...You have to be the biggest retard ever, it's on every search engine I tried.

The stuff you you posted from KDFWR adresses hunting only...KRS 150.60 adresses ALL wildlife...And All forbidden means of taking said wildlife.

The KDFWR doesn't make law, or even interpret law without a review from the legal system...You ass clowns are really the bottom of the barrel in your case making, and it's easy to see why hunting, and bowfishing will be abolished....Your not smart enough to recognize your own weaknesses and put up a intelligent defense...You can't even anticipate the consequences of your actions.

The Kentucky Statutes ARE the law, the final word, not something in a hunting or fishing guide...Wheres the KRS statutes in a guide? There are none, it's OPINION without a KRS statute defining the law.

I'm taking it to the legal system, I'm done talking to dumbasses who will taint the public by slob bridge bowfishing.

F' you all very much.... Idiots!

EdLongshanks likes this.
  12. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Hahahahahahaha. This is the best post I’ve ever read on this forum. Hands down the greatest. Hysterical. Good luck. Please return when your legal saga concludes to let us know how it works out for you. I already know how this will end, but I hope you are man enough to come back and admit you are a fool. Krs150 says nothing about fishing from a bridge. Sorry to burst your bubble. Thanks bud.

13. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 10 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    Damn I guess I need some better friends... None of them care enough about my beauty sleep that they'd take to the internet to berate and name-call random people. Much less "take it up with the county fiscal court, and then the states attorney".

FOWLER2671 and EdLongshanks like this.
  14. huntingwildman

huntingwildman 6 pointer

Feb 13, 2007
    One more thing, It says wildlife short shanks, fish are wildlife too, moron ...And it says plenty about discharging a bow from upon a roadway stupid ass , that makes you the fool...Leeder Bottoms Bridge, McCracken, Co.

15. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Are you talking about fishing tackle? Also, you can keep trying to insert and omit words from a statute and keep attempting to interpret various aspects that you wish were encompassed in the law....but unless it’s written, it doesn’t exist. There is no specific state law restricting fishing from a bridge.