RIP, Mr.Spock...many fond memories..

bassvax

8 pointer
Jul 25, 2007
WKY
I believe he was active until the very end so maybe for him that was a good thing....not just sitting around waiting to pass.

Great actor and yes it was very difficult to not see him as "Spock"! RIP Sir and thanks for sharing your talent!

Manzanita

12 pointer
Apr 16, 2006
Telecheck 018
I remember lol'ing at this commercial a while back.

[video=youtube;UengULt6t7Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UengULt6t7Q[/video]

I really hope that right before he passed, he grabbed someone's face and said, "Remember!"

trust me

Troubled Loner
Nov 27, 2004
Jerkwater, KY
He was always ready to joke about himself. I was hoping that "Live long and prosper" thing would work out a little better for him.

KYBH4Life

Banned
Feb 13, 2011
Although Trust Me beat me to what I was gonna say, I will say "May you go where no man has gone before", Mr. Spock. Some of my fondest memories growing up are Sunday mornings watching Star Trek

00noturkey

12 pointer
Oct 31, 2011
High Grove
I seen him on an old episode of bonanza about a year ago. Was a spy too on another series[slipped what passes for my mind], he had a good reading voice also. narrated on many topics.

davers

12 pointer
Jul 14, 2014
Kentucky
Although Trust Me beat me to what I was gonna say, I will say "May you go where no man has gone before", Mr. Spock. Some of my fondest memories growing up are Sunday mornings watching Star Trek

I've been watching old episodes of Star Trek (1966-'69) on Netflix.

TripleGee

12 pointer
Sep 13, 2003
Somerset
He was a "niche" character as that's the best way I can put it. I don't think anyone could have pulled off Spock any better. It was HIM, you know? To almost everyone, he wasn't Leonard Nemoy, he was Spock. He was a cult icon. Still is and always will be.

RIP Mr. Spock.

KYBH4Life

Banned
Feb 13, 2011
He was also the voice of several Transformers cartoon characters. ....always into sci fi