Retirement adventures with my bride

chadwimc

12 pointer
Oct 29, 2004
Earth
Ohio Caverns, near Urbana, Ohio. Clear and cold in southern Ohio. Near white out conditions at Dayton and above. No snow in the cave, tho'...:)

ohio cave2.jpg
ohio cave1.jpg
ohio cave3.jpg
ohio cave4.jpg

Attachments

• ohio cave8.jpg
    ohio cave8.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 16
  • ohio cave9.jpg
    ohio cave9.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 18
  • ohio cave11.jpg
    ohio cave11.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 18
  • ohio cave12.jpg
    ohio cave12.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

chadwimc

12 pointer
Oct 29, 2004
Earth
Congrats on retirement! My last day is this coming sunday, jan 30. Planning the same.
Our plan was to travel the world. The rice rabies put the kibosh on that. We *DID* get a trip to London in(England, not Kentucky). That was the trip of a lifetime. We thoroughly enjoy traveling with each other. My wife got to see the Beatles history. I got to see historical stuff. We've been traveling to free states when we find some place we want to see.

I highly recommend retirement, if you can pull it off.

grinder

10 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
Our plan was to travel the world. The rice rabies put the kibosh on that. We *DID* get a trip to London in(England, not Kentucky). That was the trip of a lifetime. We thoroughly enjoy traveling with each other. My wife got to see the Beatles history. I got to see historical stuff. We've been traveling to free states when we find some place we want to see.

I highly recommend retirement, if you can pull it off.
Plenty to do and see, and never have to leave continental US, get in the car and go, thats our plan. Im staying away from trains, planes, buses or ships, and big cities for that matter. Thats where the bad stuffs at. Besides , i like Ruger to come along with me wherever we go, and staying in your own vehicle is about the only way to take him