Republican Alabama gov blames the unvaccinated

Discussion in 'Politics' started by carnivore, Jul 23, 2021.

1. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
  2. bowhunter269

bowhunter269 12 pointer

Nov 21, 2006
    Fisherville, KY
    I said this in another post...……...sadly, there are people that believe this nonsense. You get a vaccine to prevent Covid, then blame folks without the vaccine for giving it to you. You can't make this stuff up !!

3. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 12 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    Its gonna come to someone getting a bloody nose when they confront me, I'm tired of this crap I got the damn right to not take it if I don't want to

4. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    Fake, Foxnews sell outs have been pushing for the experimental, liability free gene manipulation injection lately. So has Snitch McConnel and several other bought and payed for republican back stabbers.
    The stock market took a dive because of fake corrona news. That is what drives this, not people supposedly dying from THE virus.
    They have all invested in the greatest money maker in the history of mankind and the peasants have stopped following orders!

Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
    00noturkey likes this.
  5. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    Ask yourself "how does the government even know who's injected and who is not"?????
    Guarantee you every state has detailed data on the non-injected!!!!

6. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    This wearing a mask has gone far enough.

7. Deadbeat

Deadbeat 6 pointer

Feb 4, 2008
    Frenchburg
  8. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Well at work I have taken 10 spit test you know who takes that spit test folks with out the vaccine , so for now on I’m gonna ha e a different inmate do the test for me due to the fact today I was told it’s also a dna test , talking to a lawyer Monday.

00noturkey and EdLongshanks like this.
  9. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    Government will impose as much as you let them, and now we have a marxist government. When we wore those ridiculous masks around for absolutely no reason it opened the door for more.

00noturkey likes this.
  10. Strutter

Strutter Cyber-Hunter

Dec 9, 2001
    USA.
    I heard that Andy was going to try and make everybody wear gloves when typing so they couldn't pass the virus through the internet.:p

bondhu, Brody, 00noturkey and 3 others like this.
  11. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    No phone calls!!!! Texting only!!!!

12. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    Why is the Biden Administration allowing UN-VACCINATED Aliens into our country, then sent to RED States?? There is more than meets the eye other than protecting the citizens by vaccinating against the Covid/Delta Virus, otherwise they would be pushing this vaccine on the American People. I smell an agenda perpetrated by the Democratic radical left!

timer likes this.
  13. Journette

Journette 6 pointer

Jul 22, 2016
    Caldwell County
    Why isn't our government not treating this like the polio and smallpox problem. Everyone had to take it. Alabama Governor signed bills that stopped covid passports and not make businesses require covid shots which they should be able to she speaks out of both sides of her mouth and too late at that

14. timer

timer 10 pointer

Feb 20, 2013
    La Grange
    Bad news is that there is a vaccine registry in Frankfort. Good news is that it is run by state employees. What I hear is that this registry is so inaccurate that they don't have any idea of who has and who has not been vaccinated.

And the vaccine cards....kinda like the ballots in a number of states last year. I don't think they can tell which ones are real and which ones are fake.

00noturkey likes this.
  15. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    Both Smallpox & Polio went through the necessary trials which took several years to determine the safety of those two vaccines. The Covid-19 has not gone through any trials to determine if they might be harmful, in weeks, months or years, to those who took it. Normally vaccines, and other newly developed drugs go through a trial period of 3 - 5 years before releasing them.