RepThomas Massie????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 1wildcatfan, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Well if he’s hated by fellow Republicans that just proves 100% how many RINOs reside in this state. For those who need a little edjumakaytion the 3 tenets of conservatism are limited gooberment, fiscal restraint and personal responsibility. If you’re mad at Massie you fail at all 3.

aaronc, Nock, HuntressOfLight and 2 others like this.
  2. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Nor do they understand the magnitude of the bill.

Nock, HuntressOfLight, Brody and 2 others like this.
  3. rlb165

rlb165 12 pointer

Dec 10, 2001
    This had nothing to do with conservatism, or the magnitude of this sickening bill. It was strictly a procedural thing, forcing people to travel, and ultimately changing absolutely nothing.
    If you guys can find anything that explains how this was anything other than symbolic, I hope you post it here.

1wildcatfan likes this.
  4. I can’t imagine not wanting this bill debated furiously on the floors of both chambers of Congress and to be sure it doesn’t contain a bunch of pork. We are talking $2 trillion here. I’ll never apologize for being a fiscal conservative with commonfnsense. Symbolic my ass. THAT attitude is why nothing ever changes.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
    aaronc, Nock, KYote-Krusher and 3 others like this.
  5. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Lots of truth in your post. I imagine if one were to actually look up the legislation, you’d find plenty of the pork you speak of.

6. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    The bill is a joke. China pox relief and economic stimulus are only a small portion. It is unconstitutional to pass this bill with a “yays” and “nays” vote. The piece of shit politicians should be on the record voting for or against. Why is following the constitution a big deal to you?

KYote-Krusher and drakeshooter like this.
  7. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Loaded with waste and communist vote buying.

8. rlb165

rlb165 12 pointer

Dec 10, 2001
    I deleted a pretty long response I’d made after I found this article.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wh...he-coronavirus-stimulus-package-by-voice-vote

9. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky
    The more I find out about this bill ... the more I think of Thomas Massey.

We've all been had ... again.

We get a few bucks and a pat on the head ... the politicians and their cronies stuff their pockets so full they can barely make it back to their limos. I wondered why my butt started hurting so bad about the time that bill was signed!

Sorry ... but Donald Trump let us down on this one folks; I know he was under tremendous pressure and the Dems were going to make him look really bad every day he held out but he doesn't normally fold under their pressure like he has on this deal. I'm disappointed in him. :(

10. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Exactly. Some of these self described conservatives have man perm fetish’s.

Massive is a tool, a useless one for northern Ky at that. He can get all the glory of losing in the primary. He is exactly the definition of moron. Everyone had their chance to speak out on bill but he decided to be aoc 2.0 with a perm. He is the definition of useless politician.

Agreed, let anyone who can make a feasible argument against this being drama queen grandstanding. The squad just gained a member.

11. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

Trending on twitter ... #MassHole

12. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    How is this Trumps fault? How did he let us down? I have yet to see any bill that was written by any POTUS, he depends on party members to make sure things are on the level as much as it can be before these come to his desk. This virus is beyond a kick in the nads, and I have no doubt that a bunch of the commie blue shirts BS was taken out, but then there comes a time where you just have to live with what is left. A few months from now, we will have a massive debate on would'a, should'a, could'a ........Now is not the time, considering the scope of where this country is at right now, but then again, if your mad now, you are really going to get mad in round 3,4,5,6. It's going to be that big.

slobear likes this.
  13. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Exactly. Watched Newt Gingrich on Levin tonight and he seemed to support this bill and felt others would be along shortly.

Of course, some who don’t have a regular synapse schedule can only post non relevant pictures in response. Honestly, it makes me wonder exactly what they contribute to irs. They claim things yet so easily offended when they are responded to that they have to rely on pictures to make their point. Even tommie massie doesn’t have to do that.

14. rlb165

rlb165 12 pointer

Dec 10, 2001

So I’m guessing that you agree with President Trump’s position on Massie’s actions? I’m glad to see that you’re finally coming around. Hopefully, that’s just the beginning...