Remember when we traded our cars for a new one?

KYote-Krusher

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
South Central Kentucky
Well we do have that RINO supermajority to save us.......

Thank GOODNESS!! Maybe I should get out the 'ol checkbook and send them a little campaign contribution since they're doing such a great job of protecting us from the tax and spend DEMOCRATS!

Uh oh .... wait a minute ... I just paid all my property taxes, got to save a little for income taxes, just went out and bought some groceries and had to pay sales tax on half of that stuff; sooooo I'm BROKE!

Sorry ... maybe next year. :rolleyes:

predator1

12 pointer
Dec 25, 2008
Glasgow,Ky
If we think the vehicle tax hike is bad. Wait till our property taxes take that big hike. It’s gonna cost some people dearly….. Even more so than it did last year I’m afraid.

Dark Cloud

12 pointer
Aug 14, 2009
Lawrence Co.
If we think the vehicle tax hike is bad. Wait till our property taxes take that big hike. It’s gonna cost some people dearly….. Even more so than it did last year I’m afraid.
That sounds about right ,I guess a feller better start trashing his own property ,tear down the value.

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
The title says trade for a new one? Never could afford one before and obviously can’t now. I have bought my wife a new car. Never bought one for myself. I bought an 03 truck back in 04 and that’s probably as close as I’ll come.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
The title says trade for a new one? Never could afford one before and obviously can’t now. I have bought my wife a new car. Never bought one for myself. I bought an 03 truck back in 04 and that’s probably as close as I’ll come.
I know deep down inside that the last truck I bought (used Chevy 2500 HD with 26k miles) is the nicest truck I will ever be able to afford again. I ordered my car from factory… it’s nice but Ive regretted that all the way up to the final payment I made last year and I won’t do it again.

Latest posts