Red Flag Law.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Carl, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
  2. Brody

Brody 6 pointer

Apr 7, 2019
    No place like home
    Sad and sickening world we are living in and headed for huh Carl

cedar creek, davers and Carl like this.
  3. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
  4. Another option is to remove your child from that school, never to return. Public schools are where it all begins these days.....

MoMan, barney and davers like this.
  5. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    My Niece, who has a teaching degree, home schools her children. They are learning far more then the kids in public school.

00noturkey and drakeshooter like this.
  6. Today anybody can homeschool their children online. There are plenty of low cost to free options these days.

barney and davers like this.
  7. Panther45

Panther45 6 pointer

Sep 25, 2013
    I'm a public school teacher so I'm not sure if I should be saying this but you are correct. Much of what is going on in the public school system has me, at this very moment, looking into other options of employment.

JR in KY, 00noturkey, barney and 2 others like this.
  8. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    It's different then, when I was in School back in the 1960's. The kids now days are not being taught or educated, but rather they're being indoctrinated.

MoMan, JR in KY, 00noturkey and 2 others like this.
  9. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    It always amazes me that individuals & Business, that want to do away with the second amendment, are for: Legalizing recreational use of Marijuana, legalizing full term abortions, and allowing illegal aliens to flood into our country. Do we really want individuals like this to run & control our Government?

10. Panther45

Panther45 6 pointer

Sep 25, 2013
    It's different compared to 10-15 years ago. The last 5 to 10 years has seen the most changes. Lots of different things that have caused this but I don't have the motivation or attention span to get into all of it on here. The two major determining factors are politics and teacher unions.

11. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    If you get the time, would you please elaborate? I’m interested to hear your thoughts and observations.

davers and barney like this.
  12. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    I wonder if there is an intentional effort to push out or silence people who disagree with the status quo.

13. cedar creek

cedar creek 10 pointer

Sep 7, 2014
    Boy they would have really locked me up as a kid shooting bricks if 22s in our cow pasture and on the creek, they coming after what we got just a matter of time.... heard on radio today of law going to take AR style weapons from people,

14. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 12 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Don’t you know , all they want , is to make this country safe ,like Chicago and other safe , gun free cities, that’s all .They know what is good for everyone.

mac0492 likes this.
  15. 00noturkey

00noturkey 8 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    it has been for a long time.. just now, some are waking up to future, we will all have.., or the kids left, to this kind of thinking. is this intentional?,, if you think otherwise.,, may God, or some other force, forgive you, for not paying attention, when you could. Hitler did it, so have many others. always the same way.. always with false promise, followed by bloodshed, that, follows that promise. blood and lies, go hand and hand.
    an intention effort , to push out, or silence people who disagree against, with the status quo.,, is one of the oldest history lessons ever taught.
    the status quo.. use this over an over, to push out those that disagree.. the people that get pushed, seem too never learn.. i guess it is hard to wake up to a bad dream, and find it is true.. but it is so..
    you may run across this sometimes.. do as i say, not as i do.. The translation reads, its ok if i do this, but not for you.. another translation might read.,,
    i live in hollowood. i got a big mansion. i fly in a private jet anytime i want. my carbon footprint dont count, because i am gifted, and an actor, whose
    contribution to society, is worth my life, and the carbon i waste. you should be privileged, just to step in my poop, should you be lucky.. just dont burn it for heat, if that is the only way to stay warm..