Record Bucks in KY ????????/

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by wasp, Jan 8, 2004.

1. monsterquest

monsterquest 6 pointer

Oct 7, 2010
    This is getting wierd. Still know questions have been answered just alot of campaigning. No pics, no proof.

2. OK,I will bask to the benoits and adam hayes.

3. Ginsenghunter

Ginsenghunter 10 pointer

Jul 5, 2010
    On the line
    If you ran 50 cellular cams and had enough property you too could corner a big buck.

4. Xi Bowhunter

Xi Bowhunter 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2002
    Goetz Farm
    Where did Howard's campaign manager run off to?

5. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    He had a coronary from the idea that someone could actually question the validity of mr Howard's tale or question his unmatched hunting prowess. He is comfortable and currently recovering at home.

6. ptbrauch

ptbrauch 12 pointer

Nov 10, 2004
    The OC
    If I set up a tank in my house and put a few bass in it that I then raised to 25 lbs and then dropped a line in the tank and caught these fish, would you consider me to be the worlds greatest bass fisherman? Or would I have to go through the trouble of putting them in a pond first?

7. therookie

therookie 8 pointer

Aug 24, 2012
    You should at a minimum put them in a decorative pond. That will at least better your chances considering butterfly koi probably dont go after jigs and spinner baits

8. TCam

TCam 6 pointer

Feb 3, 2013
    If you pronounce the name, "Mr Howard" really, really, really slow, it sounds like the word "gullible"!!!
    Amazing!! Try it!!!

9. Uscnoklahoma

Uscnoklahoma 6 pointer

Nov 12, 2013
    SC
    Has he killed another monster yet?

10. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Hear tell he bagged an elusive purple unicorn! Some nay sayers might assume the unicorn was raised on the neighboring farm run by leprechauns, but I believe it is a true testament to mr Holmes/Howard's hunting prowess. He is the greatest Hunter of all time...in case you didn't know.

11. buckfever

buckfever 12 pointer

Oct 25, 2002
    Harrods Creek Ky, USA.
    http://www.buckmasters.com/Resources/BTR/Articles/ID/2175/2015-The-David-Howard-Buck

Here's the article on his 2nd back-to-back world class deer.

Anybody care to wager that the hunters/owners of the neighboring property with the bean field where this buck was spending his evenings were completely unaware that either buck was even alive. In other words, I'll wager that nobody besides Mr. Howard had ever seen either of the 2 bucks that Howard shot.

Given the number of hunters in Todd County and the advent of trail cameras, it's hard to swallow this tale, but maybe that's just how good of a hunter David Howard is. The kind that can sit on the ground and harvest the biggest deer of all time with his bow. In fact, it's pretty obvious that he's the BEST. . . . HUNTER OF ALL TIME!!!!!!

12. Ginsenghunter

Ginsenghunter 10 pointer

Jul 5, 2010
    On the line
    He told a kid at Cabelas he has hunted the same 300ac for 20 years and has always had these type deer. Hard to believe he hasn't been surrounded by now.

13. The Truth

The Truth 6 pointer

Nov 19, 2009
    So he killed the #1 and #2 nontypical bucks not only in back to back years but from the same ground blind?

14. buckfever

buckfever 12 pointer

Oct 25, 2002
    Harrods Creek Ky, USA.
    and he usually doesn't hunt until late October, and he also killed a 200+" cactus buck at LBL. And, oh yeah, according to one of his admirers, he has killed another 2 bucks that also exceed 200".

He also apparently checked in a deer this year. Can't wait to see another booner for Mr. Howard!!!!

15. millerhunter

millerhunter 6 pointer

Oct 28, 2009
    I say congs to the man! Hunting is mostly luck. From everything I have read, seems legit. Of course the old saying is, never believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see. But who remembers the Dan miller buck? The Amish guy. Of course afew years back and wasn't as much Internet trash talk then, but no one could believe that, turned out true. I say till we otherwise, hear it's not legit then just congrats the guy!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk