Ready for some cooler weather

baknblack

12 pointer
Jan 30, 2014
Henry County
Is it just me or has this been a pretty warm September? I went out this morning to cut a little firewood and was done by 10. Was pretty nice till the sun started burning off the dew. I can take a little heat but, I refuse to deal with the humidity unless I have to.
10 day forecast looks more seasonal for next weekend.

Drahts

12 pointer
Apr 7, 2015
KY
Barney your dead on, that fall sucked. Plots were terrible, either couldn't get em out of the ground with no moisture or they got up and the heat ate em up.

I'm hoping the forecast temps come true. Gotta get my wood in too.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Is it just me or has this been a pretty warm September? I went out this morning to cut a little firewood and was done by 10. Was pretty nice till the sun started burning off the dew. I can take a little heat but, I refuse to deal with the humidity unless I have to.
10 day forecast looks more seasonal for next weekend.
I was working on my rental and by noon I was done. Very late in the year for this humidity but by the time I left Kentucky and got home it started raining and all was pretty good, except that I didn't get to mow.
Looks like this week is upper 70s so I think the worst is over starting now.

00noturkey

12 pointer
Oct 31, 2011
High Grove
it can stay in the 80s during the day, an the 70s during the night. as long as the air is moving some. i need it humid some. i liked it in Florida.
wouldnt want to put ya through that, for my benefit. only i could adapt.

davers

12 pointer
Jul 14, 2014
Kentucky
Forecast does not agree with your brother
May be not, but he has been accurate on forecast, by using and evaluating the various weather models. He does say that this coming Friday we'll have one day of cool fall like weather, but dew-point will be high (Humid). Long range forecast, according to the models, states: above normal temps with below normal rainfall through December.

Latest posts