Ready for a new "tinfoil" hat conspiracy theory?

stevenvalleyagain

10 pointer
Aug 15, 2005
Valley station
I told my wife when there was still 16 republican nominees that there was absolutely NO way that Trump could win the nomination. If he did, it would be that he was planted by the dems to insure a hitlery victory.
Then this hit me a couple days ago. With the dems being caught vote tampering in a bunch of places, maybe the hitlery camp tampered with the Republican primaries to ensure a trump win the primary only to have these issues at the end to ensure the hildebeast wins...like now.
With the new audio tape and the GOP supporters deciding to no longer back him, it appears I could be right. Go ahead and tell me Im crazy, wont bother me.

wademup

12 pointer
Feb 5, 2004
benton, ky, USA.
A plant, I don't think so. But I have wondered often if he actually wants to win, he has shot himself in the head every time he is given the chance.

useyourbow

12 pointer
For the life of me I cannot understand how one becomes a billionaire and still make the bone head mistakes that Trump does. He either doesn't want to win, could care less if he wins, or is simply running for the fun of it. The dems think his 2015 tax return is interesting? Wait until he files his 2016 and writes off all his election expenses.

ptbrauch

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2004
The OC
Business and politics are different games. A person can be a complete jackhole but still be able to successfully run a business. Don't believe me? Look around your job and I'm sure you can pick out a jackhole or two. And if you can't identify them, then it's probably you

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
I told my wife when there was still 16 republican nominees that there was absolutely NO way that Trump could win the nomination. If he did, it would be that he was planted by the dems to insure a hitlery victory.
Then this hit me a couple days ago. With the dems being caught vote tampering in a bunch of places, maybe the hitlery camp tampered with the Republican primaries to ensure a trump win the primary only to have these issues at the end to ensure the hildebeast wins...like now.
With the new audio tape and the GOP supporters deciding to no longer back him, it appears I could be right. Go ahead and tell me Im crazy, wont bother me.
The dems planted all of these extras to look like supporters too.

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
I don't think it identifies you as a tin foil'r as much as an ardent klingon supporter. All the "gop" politicians that are folding like lawn chairs are yeb/amnesty supporters.

As for the scary foul language hurting Trump, who on here was offended by it? I really want to know because they will be the first I know of.(other than politicians).

ptbrauch

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2004
The OC
We've heard this theory before. Frankly, I think the theory was put out there to try to discourage people from voting for Trump--as in why give him a chance if he's only in it to drop out and hand the election to Hillary?

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
We've heard this theory before. Frankly, I think the theory was put out there to try to discourage people from voting for Trump--as in why give him a chance if he's only in it to drop out and hand the election to Hillary?
I'm not seeing it either locally or at his rallies. Honestly, looks like he has a full head of steam rolling the competition like in the primaries.

wademup

12 pointer
Feb 5, 2004
benton, ky, USA.
I seriously believe the every day new scandal has killed Trump , there is just too much to overcome I think. The MSM held its cards till prime time and it appears to be working

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
I seriously believe the every day new scandal has killed Trump , there is just too much to overcome I think. The MSM held its cards till prime time and it appears to be working
Everyone that is paying attention believe you are sleeping. I hope that you understand that.

Just for giggles, what do you think about wiki? Never heard of it? lmao sad times

Latest posts