Ray Rice

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by trust me, Sep 9, 2014.

1. KyBucks10

KyBucks10 12 pointer

Dec 5, 2008
    Burgin, Kentucky
    I agree that you shouldnt hit a woman. I think made that clear in my post. I was raised in a similar fashion as you. I was merely pointing out that no matter the circumstances, clawing, spitting, slapping, stabbing, shooting, tying your nuts to the truck and dragging you down the road, you have the right to defend yourself. Just use justifiable force in doing so. Punching her in my opinion was not justifiable. Using your strength to restraining her until you were out of tight quarters like an elevator would have been justified.

2. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    He gonna be lookin for a new T-pee if not overturned, 40 mil for slappinhoe not good medicine.

3. Buck_Nasty

Buck_Nasty 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2009
    Laurel County
    For me, there is a lot of other things to worry about in today's society and world than who Ray Rice is dropping the hammer on. But hey, that's just me.

4. riverview

riverview 8 pointer

I don't condone his actions. But to me this is a matter that should be left to the legal system, not his employer. If a person, any person NFL player or pipefitter, is able to perform the duties of his job, his personal life is no business of his employer.

5. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    All I have heard for the last 30 years is "Equal rights for Women."
    OK Baby Doll, Here's your "Equal Rights."

6. trust me

trust me Troubled Loner

Nov 27, 2004
    Jerkwater, KY
    I think it was a left that did it.

7. patiodaddy

patiodaddy 10 pointer

:highly_amused: I am rolling on the floor! Most excellent!

8. KYBOY

KYBOY 12 pointer

Apr 21, 2005
    Floyd,co..Kentucky
    Dang, I thought I had bad taste in jokes, I feel better now ..

9. RackedUP

RackedUP 8 pointer

Oct 30, 2013
    Clearly she started the fight because she was mad she drafted him in the first round of her fantasy football draft last year.

10. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    What's crazy is that she was his fiancé when he knocked her out and now she's married to him. Not saying she deserved it but obviously she's an idiot. Dallas? Thought the "Packers" picked Sam up?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410382723.618763.jpg

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
  11. HUNTZVT

HUNTZVT 12 pointer

According to my wife, "she stayed with after that so she deserves anything else that happens from here on out."

As for my take, I was brought up not to hit a lady. If some woman is scratching, slapping, and (especially) spitting, the rules of not hitting a lady do not apply. Probably wouldn't have punched her, but I would've choked her like Wayne Brady.