Ramming though everything they can.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wildcat, Mar 4, 2021.

1. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    And the the Rs would be doing the same thing under the same circumstances. Business as usual on capital hill.

Tankt likes this.
  2. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I’m not sure what you mean.

00noturkey, Wildcat and davers like this.
  3. aaronc

aaronc 12 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield
    Just saw on Fox B the democratic house stayed up all night to "ram something through"...reminded me of when everyone was complaining they passed Obama care through in the middle of the night.

I really don't remember when the R's stayed up all night to do anything.

barney, 00noturkey and KYote-Krusher like this.
  4. useyourbow

useyourbow 12 pointer

Naw, feckless Mitch and the establishment republicans enjoy playing victim and lining their pockets. Their lack of interstitial fortitude is why Ryan and Boehner washed out so quickly.

RLWEBB and KYote-Krusher like this.
  5. bigbonner

bigbonner 12 pointer

Aug 5, 2015
  6. Lady Hunter

Lady Hunter 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2009
    I agree.

And why are they being singled out for "reparations"? What about the Chinese who were enslaved to build railroads, etc.? What about the Native Americans who were killed or placed in reservations? What about the Scots & Irish who were brought here as slaves?

We shouldn't have to pay people who weren't even alive then for things none of us did!

It's just WRONG on way too many levels!

timer, 00noturkey, Doug 16 and 4 others like this.
  7. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

I'd like to see someone start an organization that would raise money and hire attorneys to sue all black descendants of former slaves for "Reparations" payable to descendants of anyone who fought and/or died during the Civil War. The gross amount should include the entire actual cost of the War (adjusted for inflation) and additional monies for those whose ancestors actually died or were severely wounded because of their participation in freeing the slaves. The payments could be deducted from their payroll check or welfare checks just like any other garnishment.

The system should work both ways and I'm sure a Helluva lot more white people died freeing the slaves than were ever murdered or wounded by slave owners.

Fair's fair. :)

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
    barney, 00noturkey, Doug 16 and 4 others like this.
  8. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Any form of reoperations that make to China Joes desk will cause a very bad happening in this country, but there again, this is what they want.

barney, 00noturkey, Wildcat and 2 others like this.
  9. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    There is an Excellent chance of such legislation being passed in the next 4 years, and joebiden will certainly sign it.
    I'm curious as to how much each "African" gets, maybe a Million Each?? General Motors better get ready to crank out a lot of "Exkalades."

barney, bigbonner, High Rack and 2 others like this.
  10. Doug 16

Doug 16 6 pointer

Jun 7, 2020
    New york
    Since I'm half native American maybe I should ask if I can get some from the government. For they way they treated my ancestors.

00noturkey and JR in KY like this.
  11. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    They are doing it without legislation. EO and funding for Black Universities and Technical Schools. Giving free college to blacks.

12. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
    I have 1% African in my DNA. Wonder if I can get my part? I’ll take the 1%. Buy me something for the Hunting Camp

13. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    No doubt we all have one in the woodpile somewhere.