Rainbow Fentanyl warning!!

FF/EMT516

10 pointer
Nov 22, 2020
Caneyville, Ky
I don’t think you can overdose just by touching it. I think if you have prolonged contact with it on your skin you can od. I think that inhaling it as powder in the air can cause you to od. I believe police have had panic attacks as a result of realizing what they’ve touched. Also someone said during an overdose on it your breathing doesn’t slow down. This guy has clearly never seen an overdose. I’ve seen people go from breathing well under 10 times a minute go to awake in talking after 2-6mg of narcan.

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
I don’t think you can overdose just by touching it. I think if you have prolonged contact with it on your skin you can od. I think that inhaling it as powder in the air can cause you to od. I believe police have had panic attacks as a result of realizing what they’ve touched. Also someone said during an overdose on it your breathing doesn’t slow down. This guy has clearly never seen an overdose. I’ve seen people go from breathing well under 10 times a minute go to awake in talking after 2-6mg of narcan.
The only thing I can find is my response that it isn’t just nap time. My Daughter, DIL, and sister are Rn’s and one of them actually lost a son before their eyes to this shit.

It wasn’t nap time as at that point they are clinically braindead, but of course you probably know that’s not how it ends. I never said the officer od on it, but did say rapid heartbeat is a sign of organ failure. Just like projectile vomiting when the individual doesn’t even know it.

That simply means the brain has enough function to go through routine fight or flight synapses before death.

At any rate, do you think cartels moving this shit in by pounds disguised as sidewalk chalk isn’t a big deal? I mean kids are great about washing hands and not sweating outside? Right

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
Also, respiratory system is completely controlled by brain function. This is 4th grade shit.

Drugs don’t shut down respiratory systems, the brain does.

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
Of course it’s a big deal. All I’m saying is that if a person were to just touch it once it probably isn’t going to kill them.
Agreed. I wasn’t arguing the point against buzzfeed or “buzzy”. Probably not a good thing for kids to find laying around. Yes sweat will activate it just like a liquid.

Of course we are just talking about straight, who knows what it’s cut with.

KY_Fried

12 pointer
Nov 13, 2003
Foster, KY, USA.
How about this….how about we ask a doctor or a chemist if they would handle the stuff barehanded or without a mask on. How much do you want to bet that the overwhelming response is an astounding “NO”? Especially illicit drugs that are made and distributed by the dregs of society like buzzy.
I'm no doctor or chemist and I know next to nothing about the stuff and I wouldn't handle it barehanded. If my doctor told me it was perfectly safe to handle I'd probably switch doctors. The stuff's used to sedate elephants for God's sake and who knows what kind of poison it's cut with. Still doesn't make the stories any more true.
It's like if someone started saying people were leaving bright pink grenades lying around for kids to get ahold of. Is handling a grenade potentially deadly? Yes. Is the story possible? Yes. Is it fiction? YES.

Last edited:

CalebConn16

8 pointer
May 27, 2016
What I meant was that more than likely what cops are coming in contact with is cut. They absorb enough to feel something realize what it is and they panic. But yes I have seen cases ruled as od’s that required behavioral intubation for everyone’s safety but primarily the patient. Trust me they were breathing. Not all OD’s are the same.

00noturkey

12 pointer
Oct 31, 2011
High Grove
Only if you think apples compared to oranges are the same thing.
apples an oranges, dont have any thing to do with drugs, unless u count up the apple seeds, that are ground up in apple juice. i dont let my horses eat an apple, without the seeds cut out. arsenic, builds up..

00noturkey

12 pointer
Oct 31, 2011
High Grove
Also, respiratory system is completely controlled by brain function. This is 4th grade shit.

Drugs don’t shut down respiratory systems, the brain does.
drugs shut down the brain, so, whats the difference? i been brain-dead, for many years, an still am. i beg to differ, though.. if u injected morphine, and enough of it, into the heart, for example, it just might stop the heart, for the drug reached, the brain. lightning strikes kill people, the heart stops, i aint heard nothing about it it stopping the brain. lack of blood would though, going to the brain.
i aint quite sure if those electric paddles, ya get are to revive the heart, or the brain.
considering, at melrose, when the pigs came through, they shocked them, across the brain, an the ears stood up, an they went on down the line, cept ever so often, one didnt, get stunned. wild times at melrose ave., in louisville.
so if ya get shot, with buck shot in both lungs, the brain shuts down your lungs, or the shot?, like if your heart just happened to be blown out, by buckshot, would it the blood flow quit, because the brain quit working? i just cant make the connection.
what is Rainbow Fentanyl? something for k3?

Last edited:

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
drugs shut down the brain, so, whats the difference? i been brain-dead, for many years, an still am. i beg to differ, though.. if u injected morphine, and enough of it, into the heart, for example, it just might stop the heart, for the drug reached, the brain. lightning strikes kill people, the heart stops, i aint heard nothing about it it stopping the brain. lack of blood would though, going to the brain.
i aint quite sure if those electric paddles, ya get are to revive the heart, or the brain.
considering, at melrose, when the pigs came through, they shocked them, across the brain, an the ears stood up, an they went on down the line, cept ever so often, one didnt, get stunned. wild times at melrose ave., in louisville.
so if ya get shot, with buck shot in both lungs, the brain shuts down your lungs, or the shot?, like if your heart just happened to be blown out, by buckshot, would it the blood flow quit, because the brain quit working? i just cant make the connection.
what is Rainbow Fentanyl? something for k3?
Is breathing voluntary or involuntary? I can tell you that your heart doesn’t know the answer. Sure, many things can stop your heart including it just being worn out.

We are not discussing those things right now though👍

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
A woman removed a napkin that someone had put in her vehicle door handle. Soon after she got sick, she had been poisoned. Dr’s admitted she was poisoned but couldn’t trace it.

Hmmmm