Rainbow Fentanyl warning!!

KY_Fried

12 pointer
Nov 13, 2003
Foster, KY, USA.
If you look into it a little you'll find that 99.9% of the stories if people touching random objects and overdosing is BS. Not downplaying how bad fentanyl is, but a lie is a lie in my book. This kind of reminds me of the whole razor blade in the Halloween candy nonsense.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
I know you can’t read well. Hahaha that’s the best part.
1660924071629.jpeg

You’ve reached your full potential. Congrats

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
Ya that’s what I’m trying to have you go look up pal.
Ok, I researched it. Very little to my surprise one of the first stories that came up was from that commie loving buzzfeed.

You know what else isn’t surprising? That you almost copied your entire argument from it. Almost word for word.

Now I’m sure you are out scavenging the streets looking for sidewalk chalk so I won’t bother you. buzzfeed,lmao with that weak shit!

baknblack

12 pointer
Jan 30, 2014
Henry County
If you look into it a little you'll find that 99.9% of the stories if people touching random objects and overdosing is BS. Not downplaying how bad fentanyl is, but a lie is a lie in my book. This kind of reminds me of the whole razor blade in the Halloween candy nonsense.
Your probably right about that. You'd have to stick your hand in the concentrated liquid to absorb enough to kill you. Or get a good splash in a mucus membrane.

RLWEBB

12 pointer
Nov 30, 2005
Staffordsville, KY
Nothing. We have skin for a reason. If you could get high by rubbing it on your skin people wouldn’t go through the trouble of injecting it.
So then why is legitimate Fentanyl prescribed in patches that go on the skin?

KY_Fried

12 pointer
Nov 13, 2003
Foster, KY, USA.

Same as nicotine patches

The patches don't work instantly. You have to do more then just handle them a little for them to work.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
That's an OLD story that was around in the early 70s when I was trick or treating.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
How about this….how about we ask a doctor or a chemist if they would handle the stuff barehanded or without a mask on. How much do you want to bet that the overwhelming response is an astounding “NO”? Especially illicit drugs that are made and distributed by the dregs of society like buzzy.

Buzzy

10 pointer
Oct 15, 2013
How about this….how about we ask a doctor or a chemist if they would handle the stuff barehanded or without a mask on. How much do you want to bet that the overwhelming response is an astounding “NO”? Especially illicit drugs that are made and distributed by the dregs of society like buzzy.
Do it. Rather than making things up. Ask a doctor if you would die by touching it.