Rainbow Fentanyl warning!!

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
This stuff looks just like colored chalk, the kind kids use on the driveways. Just touching it can kill. They just found it in Portland recently but that doesn't mean it's not in other parts of the country. It can and will pop up anywhere. The only reason I'm bringing it up is it's the color and consistency of sidewalk chalk little kids will see it and think that's what it is.

Every post I this thread is lie and a sign of pure ignorance
Nearly every post you make is a Commie loving bunch of horse crap. Like GG there has to be some mental issues with morons who continually frequent a social group of members who hates 95% of their opinions. I don’t hang out on Commie loving sites, I associate with like minded individuals. You’d be much happier on a site devoted to drag shows or queertifa.

Buzzy

10 pointer
Oct 15, 2013
Why is this a lie? It's been posted on several news outlets.

My main question is why? Why would anyone make something like this? What's the point?
Because just like cops overdosing from being in the presence of it is a lie and propaganda. When you listen to them they are having panic attacks not opioid overdoses. Anyone who have been around overdose knows these cops are full of shit.

Buzzy

10 pointer
Oct 15, 2013
Nearly every post you make is a Commie loving bunch of horse crap. Like GG there has to be some mental issues with morons who continually frequent a social group of members who hates 95% of their opinions. I don’t hang out on Commie loving sites, I associate with like minded individuals. You’d be much happier on a site devoted to drag shows or queertifa.
Blah blah blah. I swear you’re related to Ed because only family could come up with the dumb shit you two post.

Buzzy

10 pointer
Oct 15, 2013
Ive heard dumber statements but not many.
You believe what you’re told like a good sheep.

Every cop says their heart races when they were “overdosing”. Opioids don’t do that when they kill you. In fact it’s the opposite. Every account you read about where they said their hearts raced and their breathing was closed off means there were having a panic attack not an overdose.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
You believe what you’re told like a good sheep.

Every cop says their heart races when they were “overdosing”. Opioids don’t do that when they kill you. In fact it’s the opposite. Every account you read about where they said their hearts raced and their breathing was closed off means there were having a panic attack not an overdose.
So touching it does nothing to you?

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
Arrhythmia feels like your heart is racing.

I’m glad your an expert. Now I can go dig up my friends and neighbors and tell them they aren’t dead from a overdose they just had a panic attack.

I have no idea why you hate police officers. The ones I know trying to help keep our community safe are very concerned about fentanyl after seeing how fast it kills our citizens.