Rain!!!!!!!!!!!

BG33

6 pointer
Oct 31, 2008
Manchester, Kentucky
I don't know about anywhere else, but here in Eastern Kentucky the rain is coming down this morning. I hope the rest of the state gets some rain today. From what people are saying on here I assume its pretty bad in the northern parts of the state.

Buck_Nasty

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2009
Laurel County
I don't know about anywhere else, but here in Eastern Kentucky the rain is coming down this morning. I hope the rest of the state gets some rain today. From what people are saying on here I assume its pretty bad in the northern parts of the state.

Not rained a drop over here Griff. LOL. Na, it's coming what I call a frog strangler right now.

MrHank

8 pointer
Jun 7, 2005
Henry Co. KY
I think since the middle of August i have had 4/10th's of an inch. My 7 food plots are all but dead but still draw a deer in now then. I want some rain bad so I can at least put some more winter wheat out before it gets too cold.

Buck_Nasty

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2009
Laurel County
Just enough to make a muddy mess on the windshield. north dakota is getting 6 inches of snow tonight.

Would love to wake up in the morning to six inches of snow. We got a decent rain here today. It started in about 9 a.m. and stayed constant for about two hours. I'm not complaining because we were in need of some.

Latest posts