Rain this morning.....

Discussion in 'Varmint Hunting' started by BT Game Calls, Aug 7, 2013.

1. BT Game Calls

BT Game Calls Spike

Aug 16, 2012
    Nancy Ky
    I was running a little early this morning checking cattle so I thought would go to another farm and see what was happening with cattle there. Got to counting and couldnt find 1 so got to driving around the place and well there stands a coyote at 80 yds. he runs and whoo,he stops lights out!!!!Get out thinking back how long it had been since I had even seen one glad i had gone to this farm... Now back to looking for this cow circle the farm again well there is another one same deal run whoo stop lights out,,,, and once again circle and yea ,number 3!!!!!! Alittle late for work(DONT TELL ANYBODY) LOL but i guess if they would have still been coming i would still be driving//// And yes on trip #4 around i did find the cow couldnt be mad after all this shooting, all three were young males!!!!! 223 Savage No calls just helping other critters and having FUN!!!!

2. 30-30

30-30 8 pointer

Aug 26, 2011
    I made a quick stand this mourning before work as well, and had a cow suck the call scent off my decoy, never seen that before, then they followed me around for the rest of the hunt

3. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    BT Game Calls, sounds like you had a successful morning. They are definitely out and about....My neighbor shot 2 last week. First one was in his yard eating cast off table scraps...Used a Shotgun and the other one with a .243 Savage M 10. He flushed it out while bushoggin.
    I have not been Hunting since I got a female last month. Been on a 2 week trip to Wyoming, South Dakota and parts in between.
    Guess I am waiting for the cool weather to kill the gnats and ticks.

4. possumal

possumal 10 pointer

Jun 21, 2007
    Nicholasville, Ky.
    You and me, JR in KY. I can't put up with the humidity or the bugs.