Putin Rolling into the Ukraine

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Ol' Vlad is the strongest leader in the modern world,..hands down. Our leadership is no less crooked, have killed no less people, have sold us out as much or more.......but in the end he (Vlad) is less counterfeit. He is what he is,..and has the advantage of being able to play the long game.
Nosir. Not even remotely correct. Our children will speak mandarin for a reason. China controls the entire world. That’s not hyperbole.

aaronc

12 pointer
Jul 21, 2009
Leitchfield
Nosir. Not even remotely correct. Our children will speak mandarin for a reason. China controls the entire world. That’s not hyperbole.

lol,...it's been a requirement to be a Hilltopper for years now. I don't like Uncle Xi though or his shithole country....there's a few things about Russia I think is kewl.

aaronc

12 pointer
Jul 21, 2009
Leitchfield
Yeah, china bought and paid for western with confucuis center.

All joking aside I'm not sure how many programs it is a required language in....but even going back 10 years ago it was required to complete their BSN program. Can't say for sure at this moment

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
All joking aside I'm not sure how many programs it is a required language in....but even going back 10 years ago it was required to complete their BSN program. Can't say for sure at this moment
I ain’t joking. I was in on the construction of center. Western and taxpayers got punked.

Latest posts