Pure hate.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wildcat, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    I'm sorry but I cannot think of anything else to call it, it just shows it's nothing but pure hate all over nothing more than a "HUG".

These two United States Senators have been in the Senate for YEARS, they HAVE worked against each other and HAVE worked together to pass bills, that makes them CO-WORKERS, just like any business where people work together for years. Look around YOUR OWN WORKPLACE, if you and another co-worker had disagreed over things but had still worked together every day for years and at the end of a meeting had hugged each other then the other co-workers jumped on that co-worker for hugging you and demanding that co-worker resign over that one hug how would you feel??

This is what the left has done. They have jumped all over Dianne Feinstein demanding she resign for hugging Lindsey Graham. We can disagree with each other and ever get into fights over certain policy but for the left to turn on Feinstein like that is pure hate. This is stuff the Nazis, Fascists, and Communists all did over the years in their own countries. You make one step outside their views and you become a non-person where they turn their hate on you.

This is supposed to be the United States of America, this is NOT supposed to be like that.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judicia...tack-on-dianne-feinstein-is-a-sad-sign-of-our

The hysteria over one senator’s act of kindness and mutual respect for another was proof positive of the venomous hyper-partisanship that exists today, mainly from the political left. Just take a look at the headlines that appeared within hours of the now famous hug:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/naral-becomes-latest-lib-group-to-slam-feinstein-graham

2. Tankt

Tankt 8 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    Who cares? I am just happy Feinstein may be on the outs. Let them devour one another for all I care.

Thomas Roberts likes this.
  3. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Still in the kitchen Ky
    If they do this to 'friends' imagine what theyll do to their enemies.

Thomas Roberts likes this.
  4. ribsplitter

ribsplitter Cyber-Hunter

Jan 19, 2004
    Greenup, ky, USA.
    It is IMO, a show of immaturity, and ones age has nothing to do with it. I have seen the same kind of actions take place on job-sites.

5. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
    No morals. Their entire thought process is Trump derangement syndrome and to hate.

6. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.

Stalin, Hitler and Mao massacred a lot of their "friends" after they got what they wanted. Nothing new under the sun of totalitarianism and tyranny.

kyhunter99 likes this.
  7. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    I understand what your saying. Most of my life I've had to fight Feinstein over gun control. But with today's Democrats don't be surprised for them to replace her with a racial Antifa or BLM member to take her place in the Senate.