Pumpkins

ptbrauch

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2004
The OC
I'd say it depends on where you're selling them at. If you sold them in L'ville or Lxgton, you could probably get twice the price than you could elsewhere. Its crazy here. I swear, some people put $100 worth of pumpkins in their yard for decorations, only to throw them away 2 weeks later.

I'd say it depends on where you're selling them at. If you sold them in L'ville or Lxgton, you could probably get twice the price than you could elsewhere. Its crazy here. I swear, some people put $100 worth of pumpkins in their yard for decorations, only to throw them away 2 weeks later.
i bet but thats a little bit of a drive for us to make ,but it mite be worth it.

unstableos

Fawn
Oct 27, 2008
I'm planting about six different kinds. I've got some seed for the Atlantic Giants, with care these can get up to 1000lbs or more. I've also got the little pumpkins, Jack O laterns, White Ones, some other big ones and cushaws. My kids are gonna try to make earn some money with them.

smashdn

12 pointer
Nov 24, 2003
Palmyra, Kentucky
Done pumpkins for the last two years. I have a terrible weed problem in the field I plant them in so they have thus far not produced well. I plant the Jack o'Lantern variety and the Luminas and some big kind just have the big ones.

I haven't got enough to bother with selling them yet but I was gonna go 5 for big Jack O' Lantern sixed ones down to three. And 7 for the white and 10-15 for the big ones depending on size. so far i have just given them to people and donated a bunch for the kids at church to decorate.

Latest posts