Pulaski County Activity

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by bvo, Nov 4, 2009.

1. bvo

bvo Fawn

Nov 2, 2009
    Pulaski Co.
    Has anybody been seeing any rut activity in Pulaski County?:)

2. woodhippy

woodhippy 6 pointer

Nov 11, 2003
    Marion County
    I haven't seen any bucks chasing does, but I have seen more smaller bucks moving in the fields.

3. kytrophytaker

kytrophytaker Fawn

Oct 30, 2009
    casey county kentucky
    seen very few scrapes and rubs, bigger bucks seem to still be nocturnal for the most part, seeing smaller buck in daylight hours though. remember we are currently under a full moon this week with clear skies so night time activity will be high. dark moon phase should begin Saturday or Sunday night. i think you will see more activity next week

4. Shiz-Nit

Shiz-Nit 10 pointer

Oh yeh... I hope

5. bvo

bvo Fawn

Nov 2, 2009
    Pulaski Co.
    I have seen a couple young bucks with it on their mind harrassing a couple doe. I think this full moon had things all jacked up for a few days. This weekend and next week should be the bomb. Keep us posted on your pc activity.

6. littleindian

littleindian BBBC Members

Sep 16, 2003
    JAMESTOWN, KY, USA.
    I have seen 4 deer hit on the parkway around Nancy since last Sat.

7. bowcrazy3

bowcrazy3 10 pointer

Aug 21, 2009
    Lots of rubs and scrapes the last week or so, deer seemed to be nocturnal up until a few days ago when more of the smaller stuff started showing up in the afternoons..... Getting ready to happen......

8. bluebleeder

bluebleeder Fawn

Nov 7, 2009
    chasing starting

saw buck chasing this morning. Had 4 other reports from close friends of bucks checking does or chasing does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's on!!!! Most reports are around daybreak, then a lull, then from 9-11.:eek:

9. bvo

bvo Fawn

Nov 2, 2009
    Pulaski Co.
    Saw a doe and her twins yesterday and a lonely doe this morning on the way to work. Neither was being chased. Did have new pics of 4 new bucks in the area over the weekend. All buck pics were at night. Looks like this week and next weekend should be the ticket. Keep us posted!