Public Nuissance

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gforcetrivers, Aug 28, 2019.

1. baknblack

baknblack 10 pointer

Jan 30, 2014
    Mt Washington
    I've seen it firsthand. The only ones I've seen saved are the ones who were cut off completely by their family and friends. The others are dead.

barney and mallardkiller like this.
  2. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    Take it from a Ex cocaine addict for years...My wife told me drugs or your family CHOOSE.... i did i choose to stop that day the same way i choose to get high and party....People have to take responsibly for the choices in life...Some are good some are bad...ok i guess its mt. Dew fault that everyone is overweight...NEW LAWSUIT i guess..

3. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Yes exactly! The Soda Manufacturers need to be held accountable. They are nothing but greedy evil corporations! They knew what they are doing when they made the soda and Pimped it to every store in world. They just keep pushing the stuff and forcing the store owners to sell it to us. They make so much money they need to PAY! Sue them into oblivion. Thats what they deserve.

mallardkiller likes this.
  4. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    My point is that if you are getting from anywhere other than a Doctor. It is illegal.

barney and mallardkiller like this.
  5. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Did they hold a gun to their heads? Bribe them? Extort them? OR did they just give them a hard sell? Its their job to sell their product through their channel partners. Drug companies today have rules about giveaways to Docs.

mallardkiller likes this.
  6. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    There are people who suck at self discipline, nature (darwin) is harsh to them. Its no different than a slow gazelle, a careless rabbit, or the button bucks that get hit by cars.

7. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Congrats on the recovery!

But I really believe that opiates create an addiction that can't be overcome.

8. baknblack

baknblack 10 pointer

Jan 30, 2014
    Mt Washington
    It's all in the individual. I had rotator cuff surgery about 7 years ago. My shoulder joint basically froze where I only had about 60 percent ROM. I spent 3 months in rehab with them cranking my arm. It hurt so bad I was taking 3 pills every time before I went and a couple after it was over. After 3 months of this I could feel my body was getting physically addicted because I felt like I had a hangover in the mornings. Not long after that hungover feeling I said F this. I decided to try begging my doctor to release me to go back to work. I weaned myself off the pills and went back to work. In my case I hated the hungover feeling worse than I liked the pills.
    I did finally break my shoulder free the following deer season when I fell and caught myself with my elbow.

barney likes this.
  9. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    I do believe some people dont have the ability to do what you did. To me its irrelevant because the cure is the same.

10. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 12 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    As someone said in another reply, these pills were designed for terminal ill patients, every Tom ,Dick ,or Harry that went to some of these doctors with a back ache , could get a big script for strong pain meds. When my wife got her hip socket busted out, she was afraid to take pain meds , the doctor told her ,if you’re in pain and need strong meds you won’t get hooked.Morphine wouldn’t phase her pain, Percocet was the only thing that would slow it down.They pieced her socket back together .She couldn’t walk for three months ,she took it when she really needed it ,and she never got hooked on pain meds.

barney likes this.
  11. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I tend to agree.

barney likes this.
  12. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

YES they do have rules. Break those rules and they LOSE in a court of law. Follow those rules and they win in court. Simple.

Guys, I'm not in this thread to fight or anything, that's stupid. Like I said before no mater what we say here the case will be decided in a court of law.

Some people don't like ANY lawsuit at all UNTIL something happens to his family. Lawsuits are sometimes our only course of action. One thing happens, you either win or you lose. The people in the suit were proven right or were proven wrong. Sometimes it takes a lawsuit to ever get the govt to pass new rules or new laws.

Look at breast implants, nobody put a gun to those women's heads to have them. Those things caused thousands of women to have them removed and caused all kinds of problems like cancer as well as others. NOTHING was done until one single lawsuit, after the woman won that one then and only then did things start to change. Look at Roundup, I had no idea it caused cancer. We all used Roundup for years, one day it might be several of us or our family that gets cancer, then what??????? No mater the insurance it cost a ton of money to help with people with cancer and that will leave families with ever less money to try to sue to get help.

13. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    That’s not really true. Often civil lawsuits are simply a financial decision. “Right and wrong” don’t factor in.

14. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Some here best educate yourselves on how this whole thing got started , and how docs and Big Pharma responded once the hook was set. There is no cure, "BUT" there is treatment, and that means oodles of money back to the same that started this to begin with, the only difference, these treatments are fully sponsored by the governments that are in place to protect you to begin with. "There is no money in a cure, but there are billions in a treatment".........The American health care system at your service.

Dark Cloud and barney like this.
  15. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 12 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Exactly

barney likes this.