Public Nuissance

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gforcetrivers, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    No, don't sound like a liberal at all. We are talking about a DRUG here and the companies DID tell Congress that they DID push it on the doctors.

If you want to let DRUG pushers go and get a free pass then that is what the liberals want, not me. Take a look at Cal and all the states that are decriminalizing drugs, it's the liberals doing that so who sounds like one?

2. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    There selling a product....You dont have to buy...Again its a Choice....we have Free enterprise in the USA...its not about getting a free pass or not...People have to be responsible about there choices....So when is all the alcohol company going to pay for DUI deaths and for broken homes ecct....Choice man Choices...make good ones...learn by the bad ones...

EdLongshanks likes this.
  3. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    One other thing. This lawsuit does NOT move any responsibly from the USERS or abusers, they are STILL responsible for their own actions. Those drug companies knew what they were doing and what the drug would do to people. They ever said so.

Under federal and state illegal drug laws who gets more time in prison, the user or the pusher???

4. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    My hands are hurting for all this typing...do you thing i can sue Samsung for my hands hurting from typing on the phone they made...shhhh

Gforcetrivers likes this.
  5. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    No mater what we say here. The drug companies WILL get their day in court. Along with several dozen doctors who have already faced the court. What ever happens they will appeal up all the way to the Supreme Court and when they rule that's it. we have no bearing on it.

6. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

If you have a case then YES you can. Go for it, it's YOUR money.

7. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    Screenshot_20190829-202718_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190829-202738_Chrome.jpg

8. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    The doctors are just as culpable. If the doctors don’t push the drugs....there is no problem.

9. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Yeah that’s exactly what a liberal would say about guns or anything else.

Gforcetrivers and mallardkiller like this.
  10. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I love how the pharmaceutical companies and doctors are the scapegoats. I’ve seen plenty of addicts. Zombies. Everyone likes to pretend that junkies all stem from an unfortunate “accident” that left the poor darling in extreme pain and they had no other choice than to obscenely ingest copious amounts of narcotics pushed upon them by evil doctors and capitalist pharmaceutical companies in order to make money. That’s a joke. Damn near every junkie was just looking for a new high. Spare me the sob stories because they are a fairytale. These deadbeats are just wastes of life looking for a fix.

11. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    My ex/kids mom’s pain mgt doctor was a real P.O.S... i told him she became an addict, to drug test her, and that she was running out and buying more on the street and he kept on “treating her”.
    When women would run out of money he would prescribe them pills for sex.
    (Despite what my lawyer thinks... i did not kill him) https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cincinnati.com/amp/6938685

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    Rob DeHaven likes this.
  12. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    Dumb Guns dont kill people..dumb people with guns kill people...dumb pain meds dont kill people...dumb people taking them...dont blame the drug blame the dummy.

13. cedar creek

cedar creek 10 pointer

Sep 7, 2014
    Pills ruined what work force we had several years ago, hopefully this stuff won’t be available in the future as it was in the past,I saw life’s crashed and help bury some good help, the power of addiction is different from person to person, yes they had a choice to use, but something that powerful should have never made it out to be available for anyone.

Dark Cloud and barney like this.
  14. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    It's not like that at ALL. You trust your doctor, you take the miracle pill he subscribed you to get well. The miracle pill happens to have hooks in it you were unaware of. It was a trap that was set for you.

Wildcat and Dark Cloud like this.
  15. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I think the scenario you describe was few and far between when talking about addiction.

mallardkiller likes this.