Prowling

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by HuntressOfLight, Apr 6, 2020.

1. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    Although I almost exclusively prowl at night, I made an exception. This is my first time in town, since all of the nonsense began. I am currently congregating with many Taco John tacos, attempting to horizontally challenge myself, but could eat only three of them.

Interestingly enough, Huck's Carwash is operating, with attendants. How such is deemed essential by the mayor and governor is rather interesting, being that it's easy enough to utilize a garden hose and bucket at home, or a carwash without attendants. The one I saw wasn't wearing a mask, walking directly up to a driver's window. Am I calling the Marxist snitch line? Nope!

Cruised Wallyworld a moment ago, becoming quite amused over the line made with yellow tape and doormen. An average of ten people were in two separate lines, each standing an approximate distance of six feet. A few wore masks, while most were not doing so, but all looked to be stressed, checking me out as I slowly drove by, contemplating how to mess with the doormen during my next prowling venture. Most of them were not wearing masks, either. Neither was the lady at the gas station, located within the parking lot, with her cashier window open for all, nor any of her customers. Am I calling the Marxist snitch line? Nope, again.

Off to prowl some more.

2. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Lowes has a chain for a line with a huge, masked bouncer. He may have frightened all, being that nobody was waiting in line. Meanwhile, none of the employees within the garden center were wearing masks, and all waved as I slowly cruised past them. Marxist snitch line contacted? Nooe.

Home Depot does not have a nightclub-like chain out front, and had many cars within the parking lot. No, the Marxist snitch line was not called.

One man whom regularly works traffic near both was out with his sign asking for money. I should have called the Marxist snitch line, telling them he was available to answer phone calls for a paycheck, but I didn't.

Departing my friend's restaurant, after placing a to go order and updating him as to my prowl. In a rare moment, we are 100% in agreement regarding our assessment of all. He said, "There are warnings on bleach labels not to drink the bleach, but are people policed by government regarding those logical instructions?" Nope!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
  3. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Come on MAN. He/she is BuckFever messing with people. He misses the forum!

rockhousehunter and Feedman like this.
  4. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    You reminded me that I also went by PetSmart. I called and told them that I do not have an online account but wished to place an order, explaining that I am high risk for contracting the CommieCooties, thereby not wishing to enter their store. They said okay, after I told them that I was sitting outside in my car.

I placed an order for multiple K9 Advantix II (flea tick mosquitoes), enough for my dogs and the adopted chocolate lab beast, as well as some for my remaining cat. They couldn't find my Treat Savers account, because I probably don't have one, being that I never release contact information for discounts, but I gave them four different telephone numbers, anyway.

I then talked them into giving me the discount, which brought all down to 120.81. I felt that I deserved the discount, being that I won't receive free money from the government, in order to stimulate others, and that I always purchase supplies from PetSmart. I then talked them into bringing it to me in the parking lot. The woman looked like a man and wasn't wearing a mask, as she took my cash and handed me my pets' supplies. Did I call the Marxist snitch line on her? NOPE, but if she had winked at me, or tried to touch my hand, I would have done so.

5. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    Ha, you would have Loved It!

6. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    I would love to call the governor's Marxist snitch line on any homosexual. It would be better than messing with telemarketers. All one has to do is give me cause, but I'm most certainly not going to intentionally prowl for a homosexual. FACT

7. PhilpotHunter

PhilpotHunter 12 pointer

Nov 8, 2004
    Reynolds Station
  8. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Carl likes this.
  9. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Typing? Yes.
    Photo? No. I have taken photos of extremely obese human beings in the past, though, not on motorcycles. Each time, they were wearing much less, typically with pasty white skin and laying on the beach, trying to tan. We native Floridians love making fun of fat Yankee tourists in thongs and speedos, especially during the summer flats with not much else to do.

10. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    How much do you charge for a Physic reading?

JR in KY likes this.
  11. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Not my cup of tea. There is a place in Florida where many of those heathen live within the same area; a bunch of commune type artists, and they have done so for many decades. I do not know the locale but recall learning about it long ago, from a rather peculiar individual whom was employed by Sea World.

12. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    So. THAT'S why she moved to Kentucky.
    So. THAT'S what she is doing in Kentucky.

[​IMG]

Feedman and Carl like this.
  13. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    Huntress, you up for a challenge. You do a burnout with your fast car and film it. I will do the same with my old farm truck. We will see who can leave the longest black marks/mark, mine is positive traction. Or if you want to we can drag race for 1/8 mile. What say you? My ride is stock. :D

14. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Yeah buddy, 10-4, nope!

I actually thought my new tires would be protected while doing those donuts on the ice with snow, but once I really got it spinning for some fun, I smelled the rubber burning and stopped. I must be provoked and in the mood, before I burn any these days.

I have seen one of these redneck jobs, since arrival, laughing myself silly.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020