Props to Covert..........

Discussion in 'Game Trail Cameras & Camcorders' started by 12 pointer, Oct 8, 2017.

1. After repeated tries to get my cam back up and running this season I finally called Covert HQ for support. Didn't take long to find out that my more than perfect 2G cam was no longer supported by AT&T. :( They offered me a very nice option to upgrade my cam for a new Code Black Ops and I took them up on it Saturday after a short days work. (They are open from 9 to 2 this month) When I left there, I left with a new cam, fully operational and set to my specs ready to take to the woods. I also left with a generous gift of a shirt and Hoodie. I'll continue to give this local company (16 miles from my door to theirs) my support. Great folks to deal with.

2. Rob7

Rob7 6 pointer

Oct 18, 2004
    That is great to hear. I plan on picking up some Covert cameras. I live in Lexington. Is there anywhere local to Lexington to go and buy their cameras?

3. Sorry for late response. Go to their site and look for local dealers to your area.

4. Swampy207

Swampy207 6 pointer

Sep 30, 2014
    I've always liked the guys from covert. Good company for sure.