Prodigy child

Discussion in 'Crossbow Forum' started by grinder, Oct 10, 2019.

1. grinder

grinder 6 pointer

Oct 28, 2003
    harrodsburg, ky, USA.
    95355ADA-5041-40A8-BE4C-0A3135C162E4.jpeg Grandson got his 6 th deer monday night, first one with anything other than an AR 15. He even helped with gutting, skinning, and boning her out. 12 years old. My prodigy child !

jblack1, bondhu, dirtstalker and 3 others like this.
  2. OLE RASPY

OLE RASPY 10 pointer

Sep 9, 2018
    Barren county
  3. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Congratulations!

4. grinder

grinder 6 pointer

Oct 28, 2003
    harrodsburg, ky, USA.
    Right proud of this little feller, he has come a long way. He is an old hand at shooting a recurve, shooting rifles, shotguns, and he shames me with a baitcasting rod and reel. Sports seem effortless to him, a personality that charms the birds out of trees, dogs, cats, kids, adults love him. A’s and B’s only at school, only fights he ever got in was taking up for someone getting bullied. Hate to brag, but I got a good one when this little guy come along. You go Mason.

bgkyarcher, Dark Cloud and barney like this.
  5. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
  6. Brody

Brody 6 pointer

Apr 7, 2019
    No place like home
    That's wonderful! Congratulations

7. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 12 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    You got a reason to be bragging

8. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
  9. JDMiller

JDMiller 12 pointer

Jun 12, 2005
    " Between the Rivers "
    Congrats to the young man !!!

My grandson is just 3 months old but he sits a lot with his “pappy” and has taken interest in looking at my mounts and bows hangin on the wall. We also talk about the hunting & fishing he’s going to when he gets older. I’m enjoying every second of it now and cant wait till he gets big enough to start tagging along.

Again congrats and know your proud.

Ataulbe1 likes this.
  10. grinder

grinder 6 pointer

Oct 28, 2003
    harrodsburg, ky, USA.
    It will be here and past before you know it JD, I'm already missing the lap days. We started the same way, connection the first time we looked at each other. I have pics of him toddling along a 30 target 3-d course with me when he could barely walk, and picking up a stick and pointing it at a hog target ! Immediately I bought him a longbow, and at age 2 he could nock an arrow and shoot with no assistance. Anything outdoors he masters quick. He actually rode the 4 wheeler out the other day, and with a pair of nippers built his own ground blind from brush. Then we got in my truck (him driving of course) and drove me out to check it out. It needed nothing. He's a man, its all you can say. My advice is hang with him all you can. Used to steal him from daycare on my days off just so we could come home and watch 'Old yeller" until he fell asleep for his afternoon nap. I reckon Old Yeller makes good boys.