President Trump please back off the tariffs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ojibwa62, Nov 27, 2018.

1. KYDuckCommander

KYDuckCommander 6 pointer

Jan 9, 2017
    Duck Blind
    We’ve seen low skilled labor leave the US no doubt. It’s part of a transitioning economy. What you may find fascinating is the transition in the Chinese economy. They are losing manufacturing jobs to India, Tawain, Indonesia, etc at a MUCH faster pace than the US has ever lost jobs.

2. KYDuckCommander

Jan 9, 2017
    Duck Blind
    Side note: something very troubling that a difference of opinion supported by facts gets you ignored on this platform. Real shame.

ojibwa62 likes this.
  3. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

Have you posted any links???? Maybe THAT is your problem. The trouble with links it gives the people away to what they read and THAT is the main reason some never post links any more.

4. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    That knife cuts both ways.

ojibwa62 likes this.
  5. Ed is not gonna back up an inch so you’re wasting your energy.

6. KYDuckCommander

Jan 9, 2017
    Duck Blind
  7. KYDuckCommander

Jan 9, 2017
    Duck Blind
  8. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    I call it the pack mentality , if you do not agree 100% with the collective you will get ostracized..

grouseguy likes this.
  9. You have to pull up you big boy drawers and go on lol. Ain’t no flipping way I’d ever feel “ostracized” by anybody on a message board lmao.

BTW, some people need to consider maybe they didn’t get ignored for facts but being a dick about it. I think I’ll put on my big boy drawers and listen even if you’re a dick in retrospect. Unignored.

Feedman and ojibwa62 like this.
  10. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

BINGO...:D

KYDuckCommander and ojibwa62 like this.
  11. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    Please don't misunderstand my post , if I got my feelings hurt or felt ostracized by anyone online I would truly need some counseling.. I was mearly stating that most boards are very cliquey if you are new or have a differing opinion you will get cyber jumped by those who have been around the longest therefore think they are smarter or that they run things.. at my age it will take alot more to get under my skin then just words.. I think this a good medium for coversation and the exchange of ideas and points of view, now if someone is being a " Richard" it should be up to the mods to deal with it. I am willing to discuss anything with anyone whether the be on the right or the left.. Just because someone leans left doesn't mean we can't try and find common ground.

12. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    And some people like stirring the pot. Lol

13. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    But you have to admit if we all agreed with each other a 100% of the time it would get pretty boring around here..

14. bigbonner

bigbonner 10 pointer

Aug 5, 2015
    Most forums that I know of do not allow political or religion discussions .
    They claim they always lead to arguments . You know what , I believe they are right . They do lead to arguments , sometimes good ones and sometimes bad ones.

ojibwa62 and KYote-Krusher like this.
  15. ribsplitter

ribsplitter Cyber-Hunter

Jan 19, 2004
    rush, ky, USA.
    And sometimes they completely ruin the entire board and turn it into something resembling this. A decrepit shell of what it once was.

Bubbles likes this.