President Trump is suing the communist social media oligarchs

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by EdLongshanks, Jul 7, 2021.

1. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
  2. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    Somebody needs to sue them; it might as well be him. If nothing else, it should bring focus back upon the need to break their monopolies.

patiodadio and TripleGee like this.
  3. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    I want this to be a big win for our 1st Amendment, but I'm afraid the same powers that cheated us out of the election will squash this before it gets anywhere.

4. TripleGee

TripleGee 12 pointer

Sep 13, 2003
    Somerset
    Evil will find a way. Once they stole the elections, they'll stop at nothing to bring about fulfilling their agendas.

5. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    I would love to see it go to the Supreme Court and him win, our rights are just as important as their's!

patiodadio, davers and 00noturkey like this.
  6. JR PORTER

JR PORTER 10 pointer

May 1, 2014
    KNOTT CO. KY
    Will they stop when bullets are flying?

EdLongshanks likes this.
  7. woodsman92

woodsman92 10 pointer

Feb 16, 2019
    Russell Co
    I sure hope he wins, but since the election I really have zero faith in the system, news media, etc.

davers likes this.
  8. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    His Judge picks have gone along with the Leftists several times, so I don't hold out much hope. Republican nominated judges are very likely to turn out to be duds......Roberts is the "poster child" for this.

Redlined and 00noturkey like this.
  9. Redlined

Redlined 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2005
    In The Tree Next To Ya
    Roberts is more radical than AOC. From some of his rulings I'm beginning to think further left as well

10. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
  11. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    KY Hunting is the only social media that I use. I’m familiar with FB but not the other platforms. Here’s my thoughts on this and you all tell me if I’m wrong. I support President Trump in this and I’d like to see him win this BUT....aren’t all these social media companies private businesses? I believe they are and if so, I feel like they should have the right to ban anyone they want. I see this as being no different than the baker who didn’t want to make the “wedding cake” for the homosexuals. Obviously I don’t agree with these liberal social media companies but I think they should be able to refuse “service” to whom they choose and that it’s then up to each individual to choose which businesses they will support or not support based on their own beliefs. Am I wrong?

00noturkey and 1wildcatfan like this.
  12. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    No one has the right to muzzle anyone no matter what or who owns it!
    You can disagree with someone's opinions but they shouldn't get banned for having them, how do you think that would work out if you banned blacks or gays?

They have the right to not be herd and not profiled, giving only the democrats a podium to speek on is and should be illegal with the first ammendment and regulating it because you own a site and don't agree or want there opinion on it doesn't give you the say so!

00noturkey and bondhu like this.
  13. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    You have the right to muzzle people in your personal life, but when you get so powerful you start running (ruining) our county and using government perks to discard rights of citizens, you need to be stopped. If a business is so big it can shut down a President that half the country wants to hear, we have a real problem. Big tech has become just like an electric company or a gas company. They can't choose who gets their product, and neither should social media as long as the user isn't a true danger. This means an actual terrorist group or criminal cartel, not just a group that their censors disagree with politically.

Tankt, bondhu, barney and 1 other person like this.
  14. Journette

Journette 6 pointer

Jul 22, 2016
    Caldwell County
    Are your ready for 7 million people to die in the next Civil War. Based on population now and then.

15. Tankt

Tankt 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    Freedom isn't free.

00noturkey and Carl like this.