President Biden????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by davers, Jun 27, 2020.

1. That’s dumb, mob rule would be the majority forcing others to deal with it. Try again Scooter lmao.

2. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    What? That is exactly what is happening, you are kneeling to your basketball due to mob rule. Hell, you probably gathered up your hammer and chisels today.

3. No they’re not Scooter it’s 5-1 to keep it from county citizens. It’s none of your beeswax anyway Scooter it’s a Calloway County residents issue but I’ll be sure and pass on your dumbass opinions lol.

4. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Your vote is worth the same as my vote, the same as Drake or Ed or anyone elses. All votes are worth 1! Here is the THING! the United States of America is called the United States of America for a reason. The United States of America is a Federation of States, each state has equal say and rights in the Federation thus each state gets a say in Federal Elections via the Electoral College. If you want a true Democracy, then vote to eliminate the EC, the Senate and eliminate ALL States! We dont need states! Just one Nation everyone gets a vote, no state laws just Federal. Federal government controls everything. Thats what these Liberals want right now anyway.

5. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    I wanted to ask the same question. GG please indulge us.

drakeshooter likes this.
  6. You’ll be waiting forever, he’s not got one original thought in that pea sized lump 3 ft above his azz, just ad hominem attacks and repeating DNC certified propaganda.

7. timer

timer 10 pointer

Feb 20, 2013
    La Grange
    Individuals within a state are represented by the HOR. The states are represented by the Senate. The President represents the collective interests of all the states, not of each individual within the state. Currently, we are the United States of America, not the United Individual Voters of America. Personally, I believe each state should be given one electoral college vote. All states should have an equal say in the Presidential election regardless of the population within the state. This is the one mistake the Founding Fathers made when they designed how we would elect our leaders.

The United States has always been a representative democracy, not a true democracy. And while it may not be fair, it has been effective at maintaining the balance of power and keeping politicians from becoming deaf to the needs of select areas of the country.

I live just outside of Louisville and I don't give a damn what happens to that city. It can rot for all I care. And I'm sure that most of the people in Louisville feel exactly the same way about Oldham county. People in upstate New York feel the same way about NYC. And the good people of New York City don't give a damn about the people upstate.

If the Electoral College were to be abolished, the balance of power would immediately and permanently shift to the cities. Rural areas (and cities in fly-over states) would be enslaved by laws that adversely impact their citizens to the benefit of those in urban areas. Those adversely impacted would eventually revolt and an economic situation would develop that would trap all but the ultra wealthy in a struggle to survive in both the cities and the rural areas. This is what the party of the ultra wealthy - a party where about 25 people make all the rules (the democrats) - desire.

The balance of power that the founding fathers created in our system of government forces the government to represent the interests of citizens of both areas. And that's how it should be.

8. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville

Ya butt my vote!

9. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Sorry but the United States has always been a representative REPUBLIC.

KYote-Krusher, EC and drakeshooter like this.
  10. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    A Constitutional Republic, governed by laws not men (or women).

11. KYote-Krusher likes this.
  12. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 8 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    About sums it up now don't it.
    It's there plan to turn people against each other cause civil war then take over Biden is just a front

13. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
  14. barney and davers like this.