Prayers please, lots of prayers

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
They went to Kosair's yesterday morning for a check up, and the check up went well. His counts were better, and he felt pretty good yesterday for the first time in a while. Thanks for the prayers. He goes back Monday for another round of chemo. Maybe this one will shrink the tumor small enough to do surgery. He is going to have to have re-constructive surgery for sure, and they are trying to minimize the damage. Please keep praying for him.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
Got a PM from a guy here that is a college baseball coach. He wanted to send Chase a hat or something, and asked permission to share his story with other coaches and ask them to do the same. Those gifts and cards help to brighten his day. Got another friend here that is working on a bear hunt for him. People are amazingly generous.

kyhunter110

8 pointer
Apr 6, 2006
Lexington
Praying for Chase and his family. Such a tough situation, he sounds like a strong kid. Awesome move by Covert and everyone else who have shown their support.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
I texted Chase to see how he was doing and he is at Kosair's and taking chemo right now. Hopefully this round will reduce the tumor so they can do surgery. Please keep him in your prayers.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
He is back home. Those treatments just zap him. He shot some today with his grandpa, and that wore him out. He texted me today, so excited.. He said "I just got a card in the email from Uncle Ted" The card read;

Blood brother Chase, God bless and God speed to you my friend. The Nugent family prayers are with you nonstop for a full recovery! Keep your spirit wild! All our love, Ted Nugent.

And he included a guitar pick. Pretty cool. I had been told by friend hete that Uncle Ted would send him something, and it was all I could do to not let the cat out of the bag. Thanks again my friend. This surprise brought him the most joy he's had in a very long time...

Chase goes back to Kosair's next week for a full week chemo treatment. I think they will analyze and determine if it is time for surgery after that round. Please keep him in your prayers. I'm trying to get him posting here. He will. He's quiet and shy, but he's also tired all the time. Thanks again everyone for the thoughts, gifts, and prayer.

TripleGee

12 pointer
Sep 13, 2003
Somerset
Prayers again and tell him it's fine to be quiet and shy, but we're like family on here where this thing is concerned. All he's got to do is just a word here and there, I'm sure we'll take care of the rest. God bless Chase and prayers for a full recovery.

AteUp

12 pointer
Mar 14, 2004
Luavul
So sorry man. haven't been here in awhile and completely missed this. Hope the skies start brightening for you guys soon.

.50 cal

Fawn
Feb 17, 2014
God our Father, I humbly pray that You will lay Your gentle, healing hand upon this members cousin, Chase Take out of him all that makes him ill, all that makes him suffer, and drive away all evil that may afflict him in his time of weakness. Make him healthy and whole again, with even greater strength and fervor to serve you. May he begin responding to the treatments given to him; Father inspire the doctors, nurses, and other medical staff to radiate Your love and healing through their hands, eyes, words, and actions.

These things we ask in Jesus' saving Name. Amen.

Dark Cloud

12 pointer
Aug 14, 2009
Lawrence Co.
Tell Chase to not worry about being shy here,I've made it sixty two years being shy and quite,if I can make a post now and then anybody can.We,re still thinking and praying for him and the family everyday.

Latest posts