Prayers please, lots of prayers

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
Finally a little more accurate info. Chase had his first chemo treatment Friday. As expected, he has been very sick. They put in a feeding tube today, and he is coming home tomorrow. They have sterilized the house from top to bottom in preparation. I finally got some more accurate info on his schedule. Given the aggressiveness of his cancer, his first chemo treatment was at a much higher level than normal treatments... Similar to the 6-th or 8-th treatment normally. He will be at Kosair's for 4 days at a time, barring unforeseen complications. Chemo, followed by 3 days of supplemental treatments, then home for 2 weeks, repeat. He will have to go to BG med center weekly for blood work. They don't know how long this will go on until the tumor is reduced enough to remove. Continued prayers for Chase are appreciated. He has a very long and hard road ahead. Thanks so much.

coop427

6 pointer
Feb 4, 2010
In Sane
Like others have mentioned & if he won't be at Kosairs, is there a home address we can send a card to? It'd be cool if he came home to a pile of cards. We'll keep praying.

BadDuck

12 pointer
Aug 13, 2007
Bullitt County
Prayers sent. Let me just say that having just gone through and still going through a very scary and very serious injury to my son that Kosair is the place you want to be. I cannot say enough good about the doctors and nurses of that hospital.

turkeyhunter91

12 pointer
Apr 3, 2007
Prayers sent, we had a neighboor boy that is 14 or 15 and he had cancer in his lymphnode and he beat it and is doing fine now.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
Chase didn't get to home today. They put in a feeding tube late yesterday afternoon, and they wanted to monitor. He is supposed to come home tomorrow. I got the OK from his mom to post the address. They are going up in the morning to get him. Chase Vibbert, 19500 Louiseville Road, Park City, KY, 42160. Thank you so much for your prayers and support.

Latest posts