Prayers please, lots of prayers

racsr

10 pointer
May 7, 2009
morgan county ky
May God bless him with a strong healthy body after his ordeal! So sorry to hear he is still having troubles! I pray he will recover quickly!

ddwhitetails

10 pointer
Jul 6, 2014
Prayers for Chase. I think about him often. I like it when i dont see any posts cause i figure no news is good news! Lets all flood the Heavens with our prayers for this young man!

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
Chase in surgery now. Doctor said he is removing tissue all around tumor and Chase is going to lose some strength and dexterity in his hand and forearm. Keep him in your prayers.

Strutter

Cyber-Hunter
Dec 9, 2001
USA.
Hopefully the doc can get all the bad stuff out and then Chase can work on getting his strength back. Prayers sent up for the young warrior.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
The doctor was pleased with the surgery, but he also told my uncle some sad news. It is the same type of cancer, and he said it could pop up anywhere, at anytime. What good are PET scans if that's the case? This cancer "normally" ends up in the lungs. Doesn't sound good at all. When he was first diagnosed, I think it was 30% live 5 years or longer.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
I can almost read the frustration in your voice, sorry to hear that but all you can do is keep praying for the best and be a support tool to fight the fight with him.
Continuing to pray for him and your family.

I just wish they were close to God. They pray, but none of them have accepted Christ as their savior. I've been trying since this first started. They went to church a few times, but that's about it... I'm frustrated for sure. His eternity is my utmost concern.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
Doesn't sound good. Just got off the phone with my uncle. When Chase was first diagnosed 2 years ago, they gave him 70% for 5 years. My uncle asked the doc today, and they give him 30% for 5 years now.... The cancer is in his blood. He begins a very aggressive chemo treatment process Aug 31. 5-7 days of heavy chemo, then home for 7-10 days, then another round of chemo. The plan is for 3-4 rounds of the aggressive chemo. They will then let him recoup some strength until January, then they are going to do the bone marrow kill. It's going to be hell on him, and everyone else. Please keep them all in your prayers.

ddwhitetails

10 pointer
Jul 6, 2014
This is awful news. I will continue to pray for chase and the whole family. Especially that they come to except Jesus as their Lord and Savior in this! That is of the upmost importance! There is always a chance for miracles. I hope they place their Faith in Jesus' hands. I know a fellow Christian in my Church that was diagnosed with cancer and was told to go home and get his affairs in order as they could not do anything for him. He being a Christian knew where to put his faith. It was not in the doctors but in Jesus. When he returned for a follow up he was cancer free and is still to this day! I pray this same miracle for Chase and that His faith will be strong in Jesus!

racsr

10 pointer
May 7, 2009
morgan county ky
This is awful news. I will continue to pray for chase and the whole family. Especially that they come to except Jesus as their Lord and Savior in this! That is of the upmost importance! There is always a chance for miracles. I hope they place their Faith in Jesus' hands. I know a fellow Christian in my Church that was diagnosed with cancer and was told to go home and get his affairs in order as they could not do anything for him. He being a Christian knew where to put his faith. It was not in the doctors but in Jesus. When he returned for a follow up he was cancer free and is still to this day! I pray this same miracle for Chase and that His faith will be strong in Jesus!
Amen! Brother Amen!

Latest posts