Prayers please, lots of prayers

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
Please pray for my 14 year old cousin Chase. I posted a pic of the two of us in turkey season with his first turkey we got together. They took him to the dentist last week with what they initially diagnosed as a badly infected tooth. That was way off. His face is grossly swollen, and he has been diagnosed with a cancerous tumor in his sinus cavity. There is another knot in his upper neck/throat area. They said the tumor in his sinus cavity is definitely cancer, and the biopsy on the other place will determine if it is in his lymph nodes. We will know more Monday. They have already assembled a "cancer team". He is in for a long battle and stay at Kosairs. He's a great kid, great athlete, and loves the outdoors. Please send him some prayers when you can. Thanks guys.

_fletch_

10 pointer
Jul 27, 2006
Daviess Co. KY
Man, that's rough news. My son's 14... really makes you stop and think... It's easy to get upset about petty things in life and not realize how fortunate we are when our kids are healthy and safe. My family and I will keep him in our prayers.