Prayers for Bstickin1

JDMiller

12 pointer
Jun 12, 2005
" Between the Rivers "
Prayers to his family and hopefully some peace knowing he’s not in pain any longer.

I lost my dad to cancer 19.5 years ago…. He made it 8 months from the time they found it until he passed. Lost my mom last October to dementia …. she lasted roughly 10 months when it started. Then this past July lost my father in law to a combination of diabetes & dementia…he only lasted about 4 months after the mental / dementia issues began.

Which cancer / treatments and just rapid decline with my dad was awful. But I have to say the dementia with my mom and father in law was just as bad. Which with cancer … I had my dad until he reached the point of sedation with pain meds. The dementia honestly takes them away from you months too soon and you still have their decline to deal with.

Again …. Prayers for his family .

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
Me and Bstickin1 had a good knock down drag out heated debate over a post that got out of hand. We took it to PMs and actually worked it out and both made up. I hate he’s gone. Prayers for the family.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
Me and Bstickin1 had a good knock down drag out heated debate over a post that got out of hand. We took it to PMs and actually worked it out and both made up. I hate he’s gone. Prayers for the family.
He was a great guy. Headstrong, like most of us. What did y’all argue about?

Strutter

Cyber-Hunter
Dec 9, 2001
USA.
Hate to hear that he passed but at least he's no longer in pain. Prayers for his family and friends are sent.

Latest posts