Attachments

• DSC00112.JPG
    DSC00112.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 156

JDMiller

12 pointer
Jun 12, 2005
" Between the Rivers "
Pic from nearly 9 years ago running a Moultrie flash cam. This buck drove me nuts... totally nocturnal. Never laid eyes on him in the daylight and pics of him for 2 seasons. Then he just disappeared.

Don't know if he was poached or whatever. But never had any reports he was killed on surrounding farms.
IMG_1326.JPG
IMG_1327.JPG

These are 2 different bucks we had running around last year. No reports of either being killed but so far no pics this summer on cams. Which I keep hoping one or both show back up.
IMG_1328.JPG
IMG_1329.JPG

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
This one and the old freak I posted earlier in this thread were taken from Moultrie flash cameras by a friend that I loaned the cams to. Funny since I've upgraded my cameras I rarely get big buck pics. LOL. Same here JD, I don't know anyone who harvested or even saw these deer while hunting for that matter. Additionally, that flash cam no longer functioned at night so no telling what kind of monsters may have been showing up.
IMG_3984.JPG

Jul 7, 2017
East BumbleF
Pic from nearly 9 years ago running a Moultrie flash cam. This buck drove me nuts... totally nocturnal. Never laid eyes on him in the daylight and pics of him for 2 seasons. Then he just disappeared.

Don't know if he was poached or whatever. But never had any reports he was killed on surrounding farms.
View attachment 57479 View attachment 57480

These are 2 different bucks we had running around last year. No reports of either being killed but so far no pics this summer on cams. Which I keep hoping one or both show back up.
View attachment 57481 View attachment 57482

I like how he was sticking his tongue out, pretty much saying "you will never see me" great looking deer. Hope he shows up at about 25 yards for ya!

Jul 7, 2017
East BumbleF
This one and the old freak I posted earlier in this thread were taken from Moultrie flash cameras by a friend that I loaned the cams to. Funny since I've upgraded my cameras I rarely get big buck pics. LOL. Same here JD, I don't know anyone who harvested or even saw these deer while hunting for that matter. Additionally, that flash cam no longer functioned at night so no telling what kind of monsters may have been showing up. View attachment 57483

is that a horn and a deers nose in the background far left kind of lined with the tree???

Latest posts