Post up cool Christmas gifts you received

chadwimc

12 pointer
Oct 29, 2004
Earth
A few of the snacks my daughter got for me...
xmas2021o.jpg

FF/EMT516

8 pointer
Nov 22, 2020
Blackrock, Ky
I got a tool chest. Some .22lr ammo, 9mm ammo, a headlamp, a lifestraw, some dewalt drill bits, a pack of washcloths because I’m always ruining ours lol and an emergency radio. I’m sure I’m forgetting something. But the best gift was seeing our oldest boy (3) open presents (his brother is too small but tried) and us all just being together this morning. We’ve all been quarantined since the 12th or 13th. Oldest boy had Covid, then me, now our 6 month old and somehow my wife has avoided it. We’ve had to reschedule all our Christmas gatherings. But I go back to work tomorrow for 24 hours and I’m gonna miss all of them. Definitely a Christmas to remember.

timer

12 pointer
Feb 20, 2013
La Grange
Wife got me some odds and ends movies and such. And tickets for Cody Johnson, and a tour of some distilleries which I’ve been dying to do! On deck right now are Buffalo trace, four roses, and bulleit. Guide is hoping to squeeze in a 4th I wanted to do Wild Turkey but they are closed for remodel. Any suggestions?

Haven't been there, but I've heard good things about this one....

https://www.logstilldistillery.com/

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
3D6572F0-FBAB-4886-9894-7C304862E5AB.jpeg

Asked for blackpowder, got Blackpowder Coffee, I’ll take it. Also, Rut Daniels shooting glasses.

Im excited about this book to read. Also received a new winter hat.

watching my daughters eyes light up when she got the Journal she asked for was all I needed. She screamed and about knocked me over with a hug.

dirtstalker

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2009
Clay County
View attachment 95769

Asked for blackpowder, got Blackpowder Coffee, I’ll take it. Also, Rut Daniels shooting glasses.

Im excited about this book to read. Also received a new winter hat.

watching my daughters eyes light up when she got the Journal she asked for was all I needed. She screamed and about knocked me over with a hug.
I got my 9 year old that same book. Look forward to reading it with him.

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
I also got a half inch impact wrench, air hose, and a set of standard and metric impact sockets. Along with a dolley and a shirt and hoodie. Girlfriend's mom gave me a present that looked suspicious....3 ft long shaped like a candy candy. You know the type...full of candy. Unwrapped it and it was full of little Fireball bottles. That is a sweet old lady lol

Latest posts