Pooping in the field

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by Danno, Nov 23, 2020.

1. FOWLER2671

FOWLER2671 12 pointer

Sep 11, 2009
    Evicted from Aintry'
    I duck hunt with an old codger. He is 82. A few years ago he had a new dog with him.. We just made it to the remote boat ramp and launched when it hit him.....

As I waited on him he trudged off into the woods to drop his waders.. About the time he was squinching the last of it out "Fluffles" runs up to kiss daddy in the face and the old codger about falls back in it!!! The blue streak of cussing took atleast ten degrees off of the frosty temps!! Then round two started when "Fluffles" decided to not let a good thing go to waste without rolling in it!!

We ended up washing fluffles in the creek before getting in the boat!

carnivore and Danno like this.
  2. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
    Done had two big trips my porcelain throne. Thanksgiving 2.0

Danno likes this.
  3. Buckkillr

Buckkillr 6 pointer

Dec 15, 2019
    Ohio
    We was on a elk hunt in oregon, 10 days in the woods kinda thing. Someone bought a bag of spicy hot beef sticks to bring. Once the bag was open everyone had one but our one buddy ate the rest of the bag. I'll bet he shit 15 + times the next day and I hear it was as hot coming out as in LOL. He waddled around for 2 days with a raw and sore butt. Had to be there to laugh at his misery LMAO

Danno, FOWLER2671 and Trapper Delk like this.
  4. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 10 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    Lol someone needs to start hottest food thread

Danno likes this.
  5. Buckkillr

Buckkillr 6 pointer

Dec 15, 2019
    Ohio
    My brother in-law recently done some hot chip contest, never heard of it but I guess 3 of the 5 guys threw up lol. NO THANKS!

Danno and Trapper Delk like this.
  6. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    The coolest place in nature for me when the pain hit has to be in Gettysburg, left a small part of me up there on that hallowed battlefield.

xbokilla, Danno, Feedman and 2 others like this.
  7. CalebConn16

CalebConn16 Spike

May 27, 2016
    I have ulcerative colitis so woods dumping is a every hunt usually more than once thing for me. But the worse probably had to be when I worked for a vet clinic. We went around 3 days a year and done remote stops for shots and wormers all over several counties in the east. We had just stopped at a gas station so I slammed back a monster and two Bahama mama sausages and a pizza roll that was god knows how old. Anyway 30 minutes down the road we stop in BFE at kingdom come school people lined up everywhere. I hop out and start signing people in and felt a minimal amount of gastrointestinal discomfort but thought I’d be fine. Two people get signed in and I’m on my third halfway through. My stomach literally feels like it’s going to explode. I’m prairie dogging at this point. Sweat pouring teeth clinched red faced I look at the woman I’m checking in and say hold on. I throw the clipboard down and take off sprinting behind the school no cover anywhere. I step off the blacktop and backup to some ornamental bush in the parking lot and just look at the row of houses in front of me. Nothing I could do. Mount Vesuvius of poop erupts and I’m nearly in tears. The kind of pain that when your on the throne you put down your phone hug your knees and rock back and forth and pray to your savior it passes. But I’m stark Ass naked from the waist down in plain sight. I finish up and kinda attempt to cat bury it to not much avail and clean up with some gas station napkins. I walk back to finish out and one of the other techs says man I gotta go. I said good luck. She walks over and opens the door to the school it was unlocked the entire time.

Southpaw, bondhu, HeadedWest and 5 others like this.
  8. redjackson

redjackson 8 pointer

Dec 4, 2010
    Barren County
    Lol i pack my lunch every day just for this reason. Eating different foods each day just messes with my guts more and more. I think the worry of it happening is much worse than the happening lol

muddhunter, Danno and Carl like this.
  9. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    I had a major blow-out last season while cocking my crossbow. I posted about it here but I cannot find the post. The search feature here doesn't work well for me. o_O

Danno likes this.
  10. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 10 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    I'd rather go in any woods, bushes, fields than hit a Porta Jon them things just ain't for me

HCDH66, Nock, 1wildcatfan and 3 others like this.
  11. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    I have no idea how I’ve missed this thread but let me tell you something, nothing makes me have to drop a deuce like an early morning deer hunt. Honestly, I take medicine because I’m not the most regular guy but when it’s deer season, I have to go. Seems like our commute time mixed with nervous excitement is just the right mix for it to hit me. Usually, we pull in and it’s dark and I grab a roll and my little cap light and hit the hillside about 30yds from where we park. I had to come out of the stand Saturday morning and head down through the woods but that’s the first time in a few years.

Danno likes this.
  12. HeadedWest

HeadedWest 8 pointer

Nov 22, 2016
    Hahahaha.

“Please, dear God, if you make it stop, I swear on my first born, I’ll quit poisoning my body with gas station lunches and monster.”

13. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    LMAO^^^

Danno likes this.
  14. Tankt

Tankt 8 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    I give a whole new meaning to the phrase "spray and pray".

15. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    Butler co
    It hit me one morning on the walk out couple weeks ago. I felt bad leaving it there without naming it. Seemed like something a dem would do.

Feedman, Danno, barney and 1 other person like this.