Pooping in the field

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by Danno, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Drahts

Drahts 12 pointer

Apr 7, 2015
    KY
    Can't tell you how many times been in a duck blind and someone had to go, as they leave we say, don't sh!$ in your waders. 10 minutes after coming back he starts sniffing and we just bust out laughing and send him home! :)

Southpaw and Danno like this.
  2. Tankt

Tankt 8 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    This is the shittiest thread ever.

beauhunter41031, Brody, Danno and 2 others like this.
  3. Lions

Lions Fawn

Oct 20, 2016
    Hardin county
    Didn't realize this many adults shit themselves.

Danno, kyhunter99, NOCAMST and 2 others like this.
  4. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
    As you get older it happens.

Junglekat, Danno and Lions like this.
  5. Stone Branch

Stone Branch 6 pointer

Jun 27, 2019
    Lewis county, KY
    They wouldn't have it any other way in India, just like coyotes, they poop right on the road.

G

Danno likes this.
  6. Tom Threetoes

Tom Threetoes 10 pointer

Oct 4, 2002
    southern Indiana.
    A buddy of mine was turkey hunting some state ground and had a bad urge to go. As luck would have it there was a cemetery nearby and there was an outhouse, relieved he hurried in leaned his shot gun in the corner and took care of business. Just a couple of minutes later he started to get a whiff of some fowl odor. It seems somebody for what ever reason had done his dirty work in the corner of the outhouse where my bud had stood his shot gun. He had that sh-- all over his pants under his arm and all down his shirt. Needless to say he left everything but his undies and shot gun in the grass. Thank goodness he didn't have to stop anywhere!

rockhousehunter and Danno like this.
  7. beauhunter41031

beauhunter41031 12 pointer

Jan 1, 2018
    Cynthiana, Ky
    Pretty sure I have undiagnosed Crohn’s. I would put big money that I use the bathroom outdoors more than anybody else on this entire site definitely two or three times a day in small amounts. That being said I have become a professional outside squatter always have blue shop towels and a pack of baby wipes handy.

When you’re 25 feet up in a climber it definitely sucks when you feel that bubbling and have to climb down quickly, I’ve done it several times.

Only one time have I came close to really messing my pants. Driving the semi back from Georgetown and stopped at a little gas station. I’ll be danged if it’s soon as I got back on the road it hit me and it hit HARD. I’m talking I had seconds to evacuate. I stopped the semi right in the middle of this one lane country road opened up the passenger door and blew liquid sh!t out the door as a couple trucks were coming behind

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
    rockhousehunter, riverboss and Danno like this.
  8. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
    Before I had my cpap my body was so stressed I had loose bowel all the time. And I have back issues/nerve damage that limits my ability to hold it. So back then it was a gamble every time I traveled from house. After I started using cpap it has gotten better. But there are still times when I have been in driveway or garage and barely made it to bathroom in time. Don’t know why. But sometimes when it hits it hits and I have seconds before it happens. Getting old is not for the young as my father in law says. Lol. I’m just 48. Gonna be interesting next 30 years if I make it. Lol

xbokilla and Danno like this.
  9. Stone Branch

Stone Branch 6 pointer

Jun 27, 2019
    Lewis county, KY
    I had to wonder what my dog was finding so tasty down along the road a bit. I went over to find a mess of baby wipes strewn about. It was a real prize that left that present for us.

G

beauhunter41031 likes this.
  10. cityslicker

cityslicker 8 pointer

Jan 11, 2010
    Hart county
    Last year during rifle season I hunted out of a barn on the family farm overlooking a alfalfa field. As I settled in for an evening hunt my stomach started rumbling with the familiarity of an imminent bowel movement. I wasn't too concerned because I carry a roll of tp in my pack for moments like this. However upon opening my pack much to my horror there was nary a stitch of paper. I proceeded to my truck which was park 100 yards away at the lower barn and found my emergency stash of gas station paper towels. I surveyed the area for a good spot to make my deposit and figured inside the barn would do. There was a utility trailer parked in there so I figured I'd drop my pants, squat and hang on to the trailer. I immediately expelled an awful load of brown, stinky mess and wiped. I looked down at what looked like a bear dropped a pile. Luckily there was a groundhog hole and I was able to shove the evidence in it with a tobacco stick. With a feeling of great relief I made my way to the upper barn to settle back in for my hunt. Not minutes later a familiar pain struck again and it was back to my truck for a frantic search for something to wipe with. I struck gold finding some fast food napkins and once again dropped a bear load then stuffing down the groundhog hole. This however would not be the end and would happen THREE more times consisting of sacrificing some gloves and an old t shirt. Finally I was able to hunt and didn't see a dang thing. But boy did I feel good.

Danno and rcb216 like this.
  11. redjackson

redjackson 8 pointer

Dec 4, 2010
    Barren County
    Was turkey scouting 3-4 years ago with my youngest he would have been 4 at the time. We got all the way up to the top of a hill and you guessed it...dad i got to poop. I came home with one sleeve missing lol. His first outdoor poop i was so proud. Same kiddo let us get all the way to Cummings falls, i mean end of the trail rounding the corner to see it in all its glory and said i need to poop lol! Mom lost an undershirt that day.

Drahts and Danno like this.
  12. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    4 pages of grown men sharing their irritable bowel issues. America is great.

xbokilla, timer, Regulator623 and 7 others like this.
  13. Tankt

Tankt 8 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    I wanted to hunt this morning but knew I had to expel Thanksgiving before I went. Making my 2nd cup of coffee now. I'm sure walking to the end of my driveway would also do the trick.

Good luck, Toilet! Hope you have an industrial catcher's mitt.

rockhousehunter, Danno and barney like this.
  14. Tankt

Tankt 8 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    Well.....it didn't take that long lol

Danno likes this.
  15. FOWLER2671

FOWLER2671 12 pointer

Sep 11, 2009
    Evicted from Aintry'
    I couldn't make it down one time...

Danno and beauhunter41031 like this.