Pooping in the field

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by Danno, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Danno

Danno Fawn

Oct 20, 2020
    Jefferson county
    I'd like to think something like this. Deer smells the poo and thinks "damn this creature is eating good... lemme follow the scent and see where he's getting all this good stuff." Then BAM right into my waiting hands

2. ABLongbow

ABLongbow Spike

Aug 10, 2018
    Morgan County
    I killed a deer on the way out of the woods that was smelling a crap I took on the way in

3. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 10 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    Few years back I had a boss that was younger than me, one day we was out working he said man I got problems something wrong his face was serious looking so I ask what, he says man I been popping green like baby poop green, it took me few minutes to talk I was crying little bit ask him what he'd been drinking purple his face was priceless he said grape juice why... After few days he said man I was bout go to the doctor poor guy was worried

4. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Barney’s Oaks have huge MAST every year for some reason lol.

kyhunter99 and barney like this.
  5. Danno

Danno Fawn

Oct 20, 2020
    Jefferson county
    Dude congrats i couldn't get through this without crying i was laughing so hard, my sides hurt, my face beet red. Thank you

timer likes this.
  6. KY Swamp Beagler

KY Swamp Beagler 12 pointer

Feb 20, 2011
    the swamps of western KY
    Some friends and I went to Alabama to Turkey hunt public land years ago. Like young fellas do we did no research beforehand. The region was mountainous and hard hunting for four flatlanders. No one killed a bird. We were defeated.

Then I got a bright idea. I told my buddy to give me a few minutes. I wasn’t leaving Alabama till I chit off the side of this mountain.

I walked out of the woods with my head held high that day my friends.

7. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Why do you think the Lord put all those downed logs and trees in the woods?

8. Velvet ears

Velvet ears 8 pointer

Nov 6, 2013
    West KY
    My son and I was turkey hunting in a pop up blind. He has to poop at 8:30 like clockwork everyday. 8:30 rolls around and we have hens 20 yards in front of us. All of a sudden I hear a tom drumming to our left, but I can't see out that side. It kept getting closer and closer. He was going to walk 5 yards in front of us. This whole time the hens are in front of us pecking around. A few were within arms reach. The tom was coming in and was about 10 yards out and closing. All of a sudden, my son said "I have to poop". This was about 15 minutes after I asked him before the turkeys starting showing up. Being the gracious dad I am I told him to hold it cause you ain't going right now. Give it just a few more minutes then you can. He starts saying I have to go now! Finally I told him to ease out of his chair go in the back of the blind. He moved really slowly and squatted behind my chair. The hens never spooked. All of a sudden I see the tom's head in the edge of the window opening coming across. I'm whispering "hurry up here he is". Then it was like the sewer gods crashed down on the blind and I got this awful smell unlike any other I have ever had. To shorten the story, the tom is in front of us and my son is pulling up his pants and trying to get back in his chair. By the time he almost got sit down, the tom spooked. He ran up in the woods behind us about 30 yards, but we couldn't get a shot through the brush. After about 15 minutes of me gaging from smelling something that was like a sulfur nuclear bomb, I told him to hell with the turkey I am getting out of this thing. I busted out the zip up door pleading for a breath of fresh air. Needless to say we were done hunting for that morning.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
  9. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
    I think I would’ve said to heck with the Turkey

10. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    On an archery elk hunt. All my gear in the back of the truck somewhat organized. Had several packs of wipes; baby wipes (cause they're handy for several things), make up removal wipes (to get the camo cream off my face) and clorox disinfectant wipes (no idea why). Got to the truck well after dark one evening and had to go. Grabbed a pack of wipes and found a good tree. Did my business and after a few good swipes my azz was a 5 alarm fire for 15 minutes. I had grabbed the clorox wipes and not the baby wipes.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
    Nock, xbokilla, jblack1 and 9 others like this.
  11. CRFmxracer

CRFmxracer 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2010
    louisville kentucky
    A friend went to Colorado last year on a diy elk hunt. They saw one elk the entire trip, a small bull. His buddy shot it with his pants down taking a crap

Gforcetrivers likes this.
  12. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    If there is a prize for the best thread of the year this should get it, pants down!!!

xbokilla, Brody, Danno and 5 others like this.
  13. CRFmxracer

CRFmxracer 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2010
    louisville kentucky
    I see what you did there.

Gforcetrivers likes this.
  14. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    I know that people have their gall bladders removed an do not have any issues. Me not so much, it will be two years in March an I'm still having problems. Always keep a roll an plenty of napkins in my vehicles. I run into barns an the woods.

jblack1, DARKCLOUD and Danno like this.