Pooping in the field

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by Danno, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Danno

Danno Fawn

Oct 20, 2020
    Jefferson county
    I am an avid lover of the outdoors, and nothing brings me closer to nature than hovering an inch from the ground, and pinching out a sewer missile. So i guess the real question is... what's your poop story? Just for fun and a laugh in the age we're in talk about your trip down Hershey highway.

2. CRFmxracer

CRFmxracer 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2010
    louisville kentucky
    This has been my shittiest deer season yet. I’ve gone through an entire roll in the field. Last Wednesday I had a the bubble guts as soon as i got in the woods. Did the deed and heard a deer coming. Had a 6pt at 5yds while pinching one off. He winded me *shocker*

3. Danno

Danno Fawn

Oct 20, 2020
    Jefferson county
    My personal story, my wife cooked up some delicious pulled pork, and to my discredit i should've never trusted a fart. There i was an hour away from home with mud from my hip to my ankles.... the only thing i bagged that day was my undies

4. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
    A buddy of mine told me a story once about the biggest whipping he ever got from his dad. He was up his dads stand and pinched one off from the stand. Thought he leaned over enough. Next morning his dad hunted that stand. Well long story short his dad came in early and whipped him hard. He started climbing up and got a hand full off one of the steps. Lol.

BowOnly, Carl, Nock and 9 others like this.
  5. bearleft

bearleft 6 pointer

Mar 16, 2014
    La Grange KY
    My buddy's dad dropped his coveralls and crapped all over them ....and then pulled them up not knowing, pants shirt and coveralls all covered! An hour and a half from home!
    He made his 65 Year old dad ride in the back of the truck home, It was NOT warm!!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
    xbokilla, Gforcetrivers and Danno like this.
  6. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    At least half of my poops in life have been in nature. That's a conservative estimate, too! Long live Liberty!

7. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Outhouses count?

Danno and barney like this.
  8. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Absolutely! But not the same as the old oak tree on foggy August morn.

There's a difference in desperation, and patience. "Enjoy the go" is the WAY underrated Charmin slogan.

Nock, Danno, Munson and 1 other person like this.
  9. Tankt

Tankt 8 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    There is toilet paper all over the farm I hunt

10. HeadedWest

HeadedWest 8 pointer

Nov 22, 2016
    LOL.

Hope it’s your farm.

Danno likes this.
  11. HeadedWest

HeadedWest 8 pointer

Nov 22, 2016
    If pooping in the woods is cool, consider me Miles Davis.

12. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
    I have came back many times and the wife asks me. “Why are you wearing just one sock?” I only pooped once.

NJohnson, Gforcetrivers and Danno like this.
  13. AndySchulte

AndySchulte Spike

Jun 18, 2020
    Louisville, Kentucky
    I swear, there’s going to be people with absurd trail cam pictures of me at Taylorsville lake one day.

Gforcetrivers and Danno like this.
  14. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Back up to one of front tires of your truck. Do your business, and wipe. Then go about your hunt. Just be sure to back up to said tire with the top of your arse/lower back, not the cheeks.... Ask me how I know.

Gforcetrivers and Danno like this.
  15. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Me and my nephew (raised by his mom, no daddy) who was 5 at the time were in the yard and the boy get a nervous look on his face and starts to walk to the house. I say where you going son? He says “in the house to pee!” I laugh and say we’re in the country boy, piss behind that tree over there. He thought it was crazy and weird but he did it. Bout a week later we were in the yard again. This times he gets a little nervous look but walks over behind the tree without missing a beat. About three minutes later he says uncle jason! Can you bring me some toilet paper. Little bastard took a shit in my dads yard! I go over there and it was all down his legs and in his underwear and pants which were at his ankles. So, i get the hose. My sister walks around the corner of the house to find her boy spreading his buttcheeks and uncle jason cleaning him off with a high pressure garden hose. She starts to yell at me but i tell her its her fault for not teaching the boy to piss outside, and for him not having the common sense to know that pissing in the yard and poopin in the yard are 2 different animals.

BowOnly, xbokilla, Nock and 10 others like this.